Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

so right or so wrong ? > u decide..

Very very wrong :roll: but seems to be the way people are going in Europe (Matt paint) :roll: :roll:

liking the ribbons on the handles

i take it drugs is legal in this country :shock:

AIR RIDE!!!

Mostly awful.

The stretch on the tyres is probably the most ridiculous thing i've ever seen.. hey, forget about tyres.. just ride around on the sodding bare rims and get it over and done with.

And the tassles are gay! ;)

get rid of the tassles and stupid stickers of the maltese cross and yeah i like it, im loving passat estates at the minute that baloe from cleaned has a gorgeous one and the guy on here who brought jimsg60 has one now. Have toyed with the idea of a v6 4motion estate completely smoothed. as a daily toy but i think my taste would change after the millionth person asking why im driving my grandads car!

There is a place for Matt Black. I think I'll break out the 1200 grit and take the shine off mine. :mrgreen: It just needs a suicide sunroof to finish it off. :lol: Gavin

I like the matt paint actually - had a similar idea a while back but in a colour. Something different i suppose ........

Wouldn't look out of place if it had a big wooden box in the back and was being driven at 5mph at the head of a long line of cars.

Otherwise,it's pap. :2gunfire:

What's with the rear wheels?

Is he planning on taking to the rails with it?

i thought this car would cause some intresting comments... well. it is on air ride and he also runs bbs split rims on it and it completly changes the whole look of the car..

Wouldn't look out of place if it had a big wooden box in the back and was being driven at 5mph at the head of a long line of cars

You beat me to it. That was my first thought.

I like that paint, reminds me of the cop cars in Robocop, in fact, if I had a track car id buy some tins of bbq paint from halfords and diy it.

Erm, given that that looks like a Hungarian plate, don't generalise on general European modding habits (apart from the fact that Britain IS part of Europe, too, just to remind folks :lol:). Other Eastern-EU Veedubs (let's start digging around for those diabolically modded Roccos: ah yes, how's this one from the Czech Republic? roccowuerg0sv.jpg) have already caused some major discussions on German forums.

Tempest

I think he must have had a good idea to begin with, but he's clearly lost his mind at some point after, possibly just before the stickers, tasles and wheels were chosen? :?

u dont like the wheels ? im sure if this car wasn't matt paint and the wheels were polished the peoples views on this car would be very differant.

nope, not too keen. Not really bothered by the matte paint, although I don't want it on mine!!

And the tassles are gay! ;)

Heh heh, now you're really getting the hang of this forum lark Jim .. ;)

Weird car though. I've often wondered how cars would look with matt paint though. I'd like to see it in the flesh, so to speak, because a matt finish is a little more unusual.

I love the Passat to be completely honest... but then I've been out drinking with 4 European nurses all night (2 German and 2 Austrian) 8)

And as for that monstrosity that may have started out as something German - just give me a gun and an address... :lol:

I gotta I say like it.. Something crazy about it! I've seen a few US style cars like this. Euro ones look much better I might add.

Needs to loose the stickers etc tho, then one cool car

Be funny if it was an undertakers car- be unreal, but most likly an insurance sales man ^