Bally

My 16v Corrado.. Featured in this months (Jan 2010) PVW!

Bally, any plans for the engine then?

yes mate, engine swap planned for winter...

done a few changes... wasnt happy with the stance so lowered the front more, fitted camber shims on the rear... changed the front headlights to stock ones & fitted 6k HID's....

done a few changes... wasnt happy with the stance so lowered the front more, fitted camber shims on the rear... changed the front headlights to stock ones & fitted 6k HID's....

How are the Headlights Bally? Thoght HIDs and fluted glass mean that the beam patterns are all over the shop...

How are the Headlights Bally? Thoght HIDs and fluted glass mean that the beam patterns are all over the shop...

They are so much better... not had any problems so far.. they light up the road great.. compared to the candles I had fitted before :lol:

They are so much better... not had any problems so far.. they light up the road great.. compared to the candles I had fitted before

Bet painting the buckets black really helped! :lol:

Seeing them at ED30 Rob and I were like "WTF how the hell does he see at night?"

They are so much better... not had any problems so far.. they light up the road great.. compared to the candles I had fitted before

Bet painting the buckets black really helped! :lol:

Seeing them at ED30 Rob and I were like "WTF how the hell does he see at night?"

I wasnt using it at nite.. :lol:

now I can :D

What do the camber shims do to the rear?

What engine you going for? Or is it a secret :wink:

What do the camber shims do to the rear?

What engine you going for? Or is it a secret :wink:

gives the rear wheels negative camber.. better for clearance.. tyres dont wear to badly on the inner edge :lol: .. had all the tracking etc sorted when I changed all the front top mounts & bushes couple days before E38..

Engine wise.. something fruity... been changing alot of bits on it as its clocked up 187k now...

Bally you and teh boys coming down the M1 next Friday to Mimms? Be good to see you there and have a proper crawl over your car ;)

Hello mate.. thanks for the invite.. wont be making it this month.. got players show wk sunday so busy getting car ready for that..come along & see it there....

just in love with those wheels...

me too!! 8)

Keep thinking abt selling them & the brakes & going wide on 16's with porsche brakes.. but keep getting talked out of it...

so focus is to hit the big 200k with the valver & then rip it to peices!!!

Keep thinking abt selling them & the brakes & going wide on 16's with porsche brakes.. but keep getting talked out of it...

Wide on 16s is gooooood, but not if you are thinking of a silly power after ripping the valver to pieces! I'm going to keep my Schmorbets for shows once mine is back on the road, I don't think tramlining with over 250 horses would be particularly beneficial :lol:

How far off the 200k are you?

Wide on 16s is gooooood, but not if you are thinking of a silly power after ripping the valver to pieces! I'm going to keep my Schmorbets for shows once mine is back on the road, I don't think tramlining with over 250 horses would be particularly beneficial :lol:

How far off the 200k are you?

Evening Mr B

250bhp would be what i'd like with awesome torque figure.. but all in good time... well my corrado is abt to hit 190k so 200k isnt to far off :lol:

been a while so thought I'd add some pics from VW players & mate G's new garage having few mods done to the exhaust..

vwplayerssss-1.jpg

vwplayers-1.jpg

platers.jpg

DSC00456.jpg

DSC00988.jpg

comments good or bad....

Comments are good mate, if this car had half the mileage it would be the business nevermind with 190 on it.. Awesome..

Comments are good mate, if this car had half the mileage it would be the business nevermind with 190 on it.. Awesome..

Evening mate.. thanks for yr kind words.... love yr storm.. always come back for a 2nd look everytime Ive seen it at a show.. :D

Im flattered as well mate..

One question though, for a car that is so low its lying down how does the chin spoiler always look so good? Do you have to keep changing them?

Im flattered as well mate..

One question though, for a car that is so low its lying down how does the chin spoiler always look so good? Do you have to keep changing them?

Yr welcome matey...

as for the front spilter I use Megs Endurance.. nope not changed it atall, not even when I had the car resprayed last year.. its got a big crack in it on one side but Im not fussed as it likes to kiss the ground now & again :lol:

Looks superb Bally, really does. Always had a soft spot for your valver!