Sign in to follow this  
Storm Warning

Corrado spotting - June 2005

An absolute raddo frenzy today!!!!!!!!

Popped into waitrose (salisbury) and parked next to another Aqua Blue C (K Plate 16v), v-straight tidy & totally original! Walked past 4 cars and what do you know a bright red immaculate VR6, totally original and V nice on mint speedlines.

Come back out and a white M plate VR6 has parked behind me, also v tidy. Drove back into work and passed a blue vr on dished alloys.

What a wonderful day.......................

I saw a nice Ice Grey VR on 17" BBS RXs today in Colchester.....it was mine...he he :lol:

Anyone else think this thread is a bit pointless?

I was tempted to start a thread titled 'Chav Spotting! Was it you?' so we could all post pics of chavved up motors :D

I see a couple every day near where I work

Loads this weekend..

clean looking g60 on guildford high st on friday night

Green vr behind me at hindhead traffic lights today (i was in the black rocco)

Blue one just down the road from me near kingsley green.

oh and of course neil's black vr...

Seen a good few today being at Kames.

Red g60 on track, other than andy cowies? John Kerrs, Pau1's and about another 4 in the area. (Met lpf33 so assume one of them was his.) Anyone else on here?

Also, on the way back approaching Douglas got a headlight flash and gave a thumbs up to a white C.

Had a slow drive by what looked like a nice blue G60. Gave him a big wave and smile.........Totally blanked me, and he was looking....i nearly cried.

saw an M reg green corrado parked on the green in beaumaris today!

whistled and waved as i was sat on the terrace .... just got a blank look,

anyone here????

Red J reg C on M4 burnt out on Fri 24th nr jct 14. Was that you?

Black C M4 westbound down near Bristol last night asbout 1900 hrs

Silver racing C on trailer A404M about 2215 last night.... Grant Motorsport. Anyone here?

Having a gentle drift home down the Wye valley in the sun yesterday and saw 2 in Tintern. One parked up, the other then followed me to Chepstow. I waved out the roof, hazards on and off a few times and totally blanked me. Miserable git! Seems to be a growing trend, what's happening? No-one here I hope.

Early burgandy 16V on the M56 into manchester at about 9:10 this morning... I was in the missus's Jeep (corrado still in bits) so you wouldn't have spotted me...

Looked very nice... 8)

L reg pearl grey vr6 at ricci concept hull

c17tch blue g60 i think near witham hull....

never seen any b4 in hull then i see 2!!!

8)

Nice Red G60 - G60 MTV (cool plate!) - in Guildford town centre yesterday, parked up at the back of Tunsgate...

saw G60 MTV too on the way back from brighton

Saw that on Friday at Junction 9 on the M25, getting off before the poxy traffic. 3 takers, blimey.

Saw a gray rado on shiney 17" wheels driving through York (Walmgate) about 8pm last night. N9 ***, I gave the thumbs up but I was in the Pizza car and not mine.

two last night.

White with bodykit coming from sandhurst, no wave.

and i had a good chat with an older guy in a red 16 v at the trafic lights in Farnham followed by a quick blast down the a31. poor little Seat Toledo didnt know what hit him. :D

Saw that nice clean VR6 again, M***VAG, this time on the A27 in Worthing heading out to Chichester. This time I was in my Corrado so gave a frantic wave but was blanked by the driver. Guess you're not on here then...

Morning (again) Lippy... sorry if I scared you waving out of that shitroen berlingo van this morning on your way to work... :lol: 8)

Saw a burgundy-ish C screaming down the M56 just passed J10 heading towards Chester this morning...about 9:30. Before I could reach for my flashers it was too late.........did you see me mate????? :salute:

Has been a while since I've seen another Rado.....reminded me how sweet they look out in the wild!!!! :D