Sign in to follow this  
Storm Warning

Corrado spotting - June 2005

Just Spotted a Green Rado on A46 Lincoln (Northbound) at 8:05am, exchanged waves and flashes. Didn't notice much else as the bloke in front of me just sent a tab skyward aiming for my paint work!

Green C in Bedford on A421 @ about 5.54pm

I was in a white G60 going the opposite way (MK bound)

Blue C on the A40 past Hanger Lane at about 5pm on Tuesday. I horned and waved at you but you didnt respond. Its the Corrado family mate, dont you know? :wink:

Black C with a debadged grill, followed me from Woodhall Spa to Coningsby this morning around 8.45

Was followed by a real nice looking Black corrado, de-badged 3 bar grill. K reg from winchester to twyford at about 7.40. I was in a pretty bad mood this morning, and late for work, and it cheered me right up seeing another one. It seemed pretty rapid too, not that you can get too much speed up in rush hour traffic.

went on run to the sun in newquay at the weekend ,never saw one corrado only boy racers in a white shirroco with a cherry bomb

saw a red vr6 in cheadle this dinnertime

was held up by a gay punto driver so couldn't wave - flashed lights as i headed to TGI fridays

any takers???

:joker2:

black m reg valver at a roundabout in East Kilbride last nite (fri) bout 10.20... was in the C but dont think u noticed me..... :roll:

Saw Fraizy (Mike) lastnight in his VR coming out of newport..

Grey Rado on the M69 today heading toward Leic abt 12.30pm..

Saw bally's last week at my bros, nice n low mate, and when you drove off, the exhaust is a good touch mate .. like it

NjA666,

was my mate he spotted both corrado`s and slowed down to look

(i`ve never been spotted :( )[

BENJI16V

Tell him to get on here mate, hardly ever see any in this area, would be good to meet up with some felow rado owners :)

Having send that, I have seen a tasty looking satin silver on nice BBS driving along Keighley bybass today :)

NjA.

Saw a L reg blue vr6 parked along the A34 yesterday afternoon in Manchester. Drove past twice, first time in the black 16v, second in the blackberry vr6......

Saw a couple over the weekend. A aqua blue pearl on the A38 a mile north of Bristol airport, you waved, I waved, my girlfriend thought I was "sad".

And what I think was a gun metal grey travelling very fast south on the M42 just south of Tamworth (on the two lane section of motorway), a bit to close to bike for my liking

Saw bally's last week at my bros, nice n low mate, and when you drove off, the exhaust is a good touch mate .. like it

Cheers dav.. good to see you boys y'day at stoner.. take it easy.. :wink:

Two Sliver C's heading up Colney Hatch lane towards Muswell Hill. Look very sweet indeed!!!!!

Blimey, I live just off Colney Hatch Lane :shock:

There's a blue J-reg corrado on that road too, possibly a G60. The owner owns a rallye and a mk1 16v :evil: 8)

joebloggsvr69, do you live near Duke's Avenue? Its just my aunt lives there and the other day she said she saw a car that was identical to mine