Sign in to follow this  
24V Renshaw

Post up your unique mods

yeah i think so its on the exterior forum a tenner a side apparently need a bit of modding but much much cheaper than std.

Another wing mirror one for you :D

Yamaha R1 mirrors

tut tut tut wrong!!! hehehe still unique but Honda CBR mirrors!!

ach he wouldnt know...

he didnt do it!! :D

They arnt the same mirrors as when you last saw them :p

""Honda CBR mirrors"" Are you sure as it was my brother that got them for me and he said R1 :roll:

Tonight i drilled, tapped and fitted the 6 direct port nitrous injectors.

Shame the pics aren't very good but are from my phone and too close so are blured

Should be fun once fitted to the VR.

Chris

Car fuelled by NOS, Chris fuelled by XXXX :D

That looks like a bloody good setup :shock: very cool...

we've been waiting to do the nitrous for a while - had 2 kits sat in my garage for ever - what, 2 years chris??

Finally got round to starting last night so chris started on manifold whilst i made quickshifts :)

chris fuelled by xxxx from my beer fridge!!!!

kevhaywire, whats the deal with rallye lenses? brighter or..?

Dunno mate, I haven't used them at night yet. I never use the fogs anyway as they don't do much. I just wanted to rid my front end of cracked lenses more than anything. I've since added brand new indicators and it looks even better!

Yamaha R1 mirrors

ach he wouldnt know...

""Honda CBR mirrors"" Are you sure as it was my brother that got them for me and he said R1 :roll:

hmm...

look identical....

Kev, have you fitted bezels round your indicators and fog lamps?

I don't know what you've done but it sharpens things up nicely.

I used black (instead of white) silicon on the fog lenses and I sprayed the indicator edges with black paint....

Yamaha R1 mirrors

ach he wouldnt know...

hmm...

look identical....

They are the same type Mirrors but not the same ones :lol: When I bought the car it was in London and parked in a busy street. The off side mirror was nearly all gone and the nearside was looking **** So I got some tougher base plates made and put the some new mirrors from my bro on :p:p

Nice pic of my car though THANKS :lol:

Also Ive got a Seat splitter on the front of my car and Ive never seen another C with the same one. And yes dubster82 I know it was on the car when I bought it lol

first off what is: "GolfIII gas INXX rams"

2nd off, PhatVR6, I got a buddy running 17x9 BBS RS301's in colorado, US. sorry to burst your bubble, though they are 9 inches and not 7.5 like the real ones, he has a lip obviously.

Nosky, I seriously think you have a death wish....kevhaywire you might have one as well...

3rd, I just finihsed custom install of my XM sattelite radio system in my car, used a Delphi Roady2.

Potatonet - you're street cred's just feel through the floor when I read the track playing on the XM sat radio!!! :) - i think i might have chose a different track :)

t_dsc004810.jpg

The INXX rams are aftermarket gas rams / struts for lifting the bonnet / hood

hehe i was going to comment on the song choice too!

Whats satalite radio when its at home? is it the same as our DAB?

switchable dash illumination to any colour combination i want using ultra bright rgb led's, soon to have a leather mk4 golf handbrake lever to go with the mk4 rear callipers, next weekend custom poly engine mounts and finnish fitting the micro pc in the boot for navigation and 5.1 dolby digital 8)

You must have excellent taste! :)- Last of the BBE h/u's I think before Alpine stopped using BBE. I think it sounds so much better with it switched on.

yeah...i need get a changer for mine, ive only got the headunit at the mo....but my ICE is a long way down my priorities list at the mo im afraid. :(

[schild=1 fontcolor=000000 shadowcolor=C0C0C0 shieldshadow=1]Off Topic[/schild]

hehe i was going to comment on the song choice too!

Whats satalite radio when its at home? is it the same as our DAB?

Not the same as our DAB, but apparently it is on its way to the UK within the next couple of years!

America has had it for a while, that's why no american radios have RDS....they don't need it when they've got satellite radio!!!!

I have the same Guage Pod as that in mine. They are about but still are very rare. I believe there is one on ebay currently for about £30 but will go for lots more than that

uh you can get them from GPRParts.com for 38 US.... thats where I got mine.... they are the neuspeed ones, got to drill a bit for it to fit and all but they work great!

H8RRA, not my choice in song either it just happened to be tuned to BPM when the picture was being taken, I listen to ethel XL, more of an alternative rock guy myself... DAB...digital audio broadcasting... yeah its close, u guys have DSAT for in home units... kinda the same thing, ours is just better =-D... kidding...