ZippyVR6

Zippymobile

Well after spit, blu tac and a bit of wax.

here she is. I dragged a mate along for the shoot so that your eye isn't drawn to the minor paint blemishes on her.

next job is wheels and a minor drop. anyone seen a c with audi RS4 wheels? i reckon it might be a good look.

imgp1215small3bp.jpg

imgp1208small7ma.jpg

shoulderveiw4as.jpg

imgp1206small3ge.jpg

audirs4replicalarge4go.jpg

the side on shot, thats gotta be either a smear of waxoyl or fly on the hatch :D

she looks nice, havent seen rs4 wheels but i have seen s3 and they looked sexy

I wish it was. Tried all sorts to get rid of it. Bird lime from before i owned it.

Twas parked up under a tree all week, and the guy just played at weekends.

tried brasso? works like t-cut but with virtually no risk of stripping it off, regular polishes to keep it out though.. or try some of turtlewaxes bug and tar remover that stuff the sh!t

also..you could try taking the pic from a slightly different angle so no-one will know :wink:

Very nice looking 'c' there mate...very nice.

Cheers. ill give it a shot but i dont hold much hope. Ive t cutted it before and it seems to have corroded the paint.

BAAAAAARGH pigeons. :p

Nice clean example there....

I prefer the wheels you've got on it to be honest, RS4 fakees are uber done to death. Just about every MK4 in my town has them on....and they don't really suit the C if I'm honest.

RE the bird schitt mark, that'll come off with a t-cut and a coat of wax. I had a seagull schitt mark (size of a fried egg nearly) on my roof for the best part of 6 months, assuming it was permanent, but a bit of Tea Cut n shut followed by some SwissRoll and it dissappeared.....

cheers for coments,

ill give the bird schitt another go before no rice, but i still feel the need for some bigger wheels. either that or I have the speedys in the garage in need of repair.

all depends on how the dollar flows.

im feeling that, Speedlines look ace and the car was designed to be a bit lower but.

not being the most techy mechy, coupled with never having had a car worth modifying before,

How do i go about the dropping. I read lots of jargon aboot konis and coil overs and stuff but im not sure what it all means. I could be opening a can of worms here but what is the best way of lowering a C?

I remember DELVR6 paying me a vist one day, he had std Speedlines and lowered about 55mm.......it looked so good. Standard ride height on Speedlines on a VR just don't do it for me. Saying that, standard height on ANY Rado is just bad.

RE the bird schitt mark, that'll come off with a t-cut and a coat of wax. I had a seagull schitt mark (size of a fried egg nearly) on my roof for the best part of 6 months, assuming it was permanent, but a bit of Tea Cut n shut followed by some SwissRoll and it dissappeared.....

did you use the swiss roll with jam or custard in? Its just that jam might clash with the paintwork. :shock:

thanks all,

didn't have any brasso so used Tcut and it has come up a treat. :D :D :D

Update. New Number Plate and much polishing before and during E38

imgp14248bj.jpg

dsc06558asmall9ie.jpg

imgp1858small4cv.th.jpg

Fekking birds, im buying a gun!

I agree with the Blue being the best colour for a C, i have a G60 in the NICE inca blue, LOOKS GORGEOUS when its sat in the sun and has a blue/purple 2 tone!!

Nice 'C' man.

Blimey thread resurection time.

Cheers chap, tho I have made one or two minor changes since I last posted there. Namely a decent set of speedies and touch up on the nasty bumper scuffs.

Looks good - I love the standard look. I've modified my VR quite a bit but using Corrado parts that I like - chrome badges, leather etc.

the car is looking really nice Zip, like the speedlines and the german plates look good too. :)

Garage cleared and she is officially a weekend toy. :cheers:

Next on list fit oil cooler sort out what I suspect to be a matrix that is on its way out and then Time for some sexy rims in time for summer.

Get your bad self back to your local country mansion and return those expensive rugs you dirty tea leaf - posting photo's of your lock up isn't a good idea on a public forum :lol:

Nice to see it getting the love it deserves mate - wish I had a garage for mine 8)