Sign in to follow this  
dannyc

how low do you go?

i've not long owned my corrado and the suspenion was already fitted. the recipt says it lowered by 50mm but it looks more like 20.

How low have you got yours? can you show a pic?

is there a specific make that i should buy?

heres a pic of mine, does that look 50mm to you?

I find the opposite actually mate, mine looks a lot lower on the 15s..... that pic is a bit dark but because of the 40 profile rubber, the gap between the arch and tyre is actually bigger on the 17s.

daves16v, Yeah, like 1.5% taller. Makes hardly any difference. It's a visual thing...the car, as in the shell, visibly looks lower to the ground on 15s.

dannyc, That's Biggerbigben's car and is 4WD. Do a search in the Gallery for Bally as he's about the same height as that and he's -100mm IIRC.

kevhaywire, I mean very visibly taller like 1" and the tyre profiles were correct as was the pressures.

Your best bet would be to save your money for a while and buy a set of FK Konigsport Coilovers. Then you can choose the height and ride as they are fully adjustable. And as an added bonus it's much much better suspension.

Mines down about 90mm.If you measure from the center of the hub nut to your arch,standard is 360mm i think so if yours measures 310mm its down 50mm

Mines down about 100ish and Hutchvw's car is 120mm and a daily drive :shock: . Im sure he wont mind me putting a pic of his car up 8)

Oettinger, those C's look awesome! Is that a Porsche blue on the lower pic? It looks like the colour the Club Sports came in.

its laguna seca blue. bmw colour now phased out on the M3.

looks sweet. damn you all and your nice C's mine still looks super 4x4. going to look worse if i change the wheels!

That Blue C is awesome!! Do you guys still have your arch liners? Mines pretty low, and catches to b*ggery when going round tight bends... I want it lower more at the front :twisted: Guessing I need arches rolled, and an alternative to the arch liners...?

just spoted this one :lol:

Im running FK's fully adj's & myn lowered all the way on the rear..

abt 100mm up front.. more to come.. yes it used to rub, but if it dont scrape it aint low enough!!

JBob, is that a recent pic?? sits low!

That Blue C is awesome!! Do you guys still have your arch liners? Mines pretty low, and catches to b*ggery when going round tight bends... I want it lower more at the front :twisted: Guessing I need arches rolled, and an alternative to the arch liners...?

I have the outer edge of my liners trimmed when my fenders were rolled.

I think they are gone on the blue one. He drives that to work every day...at that height.

I have the outer edge of my liners trimmed when my fenders were rolled.

I think they are gone on the blue one. He drives that to work every day...at that height.

respect man.. that blue one is nice.. the roads there must be very smooth???

JBob, is that a recent pic?? sits low!

Its a pic from about 2 months ago :D Its still just as low but the car looks very different at the min as its at the bodyshop in pieces :( :(

Very cool cars chrishill/Oettinger and Bally 8) 8)

Thanks for all the replys, some very nice pics posted 8)

it looks like FK Konigsport Coilovers are the way forward. How much am i looking at for a set of these?

reaper1_3 whats the difference with your FK highsport coilovers? are they just a cheaper version?

Oettinger SLC and JBOB what are you and your mates using?

cheers

danny :D

Thanks for all the replys, some very nice pics posted 8)

it looks like FK Konigsport Coilovers are the way forward. How much am i looking at for a set of these?

reaper1_3 whats the difference with your FK highsport coilovers? are they just a cheaper version?

Oettinger SLC and JBOB what are you and your mates using?

cheers

danny :D

Im not sure about Hutchy but Ive got the FK Konigsport's. I got them from Richard at Venom I think they are about £500 and probably the best money ive ever spent 8)