StormchargedVR6

Storm VR Turbo

QUICK SHAUN, IN THE 4TH PICTURE DOWN THERES SOME GRIT IN THE TYRE :lol: only having ya on mate, the car's as stunning as ever. BUT is the exhaust back box not sitting level?? it just made me look twice at it.

but well done on being the first on here to reach the 400bhp target.

karl

No one dare get that close to it mate :lol:

The back box is ok, can't do much about it. Its only a single box system and its got a awesome sound 8)

Im not the first mate ,bobby with the Rotrex made 402bhp. Think kev will up his boost soon :grin:

graphs is one thing but what does your ass tell you!! :lol:

That its dam quick :shock: Most Turbo car i've been in you feel lag then the turbo inn then nothing, this is nothing like that

Its pulls and pulls faster & faster from low down then boost just keeps going, think because im losing traction so easy its hard to say

Nice one Shaun! Been away all weekend and just come back to read all this 8)

Amazing drive with 400hp I bet! It's that VRT grin all over again :D The torque curve tells it all really..... 380lbft from 3200rpm :shock:

Very clean installation job by JKM, top marks :)

OK just been looking at your torque curve again and it's at the wheels. So a small correction for flywheel, but still BIG and FLAT as it should be.

The exhaust system looks a lovely job, sure a bit of metal polish will get it looking how you want :) Still not quite sure how they got it to fit without catching, but the quality looks very high all over.

Can't wait to catch up with you, any idea when your coming over next?

Mate can't praise JKM enough, the exhaust is awesome, no banging ,booming,catching.

its 3'' rite though with jetex rear box and so quite.

Will try and get over before end of year, need to save for my gearbox now :lol:

Thn more boost :cuckoo:

Think you need to join Jame's boost junkie group. "Hi, my names Shaun..... and I'm a boost 'o holic" :lol:

Think I need a proper standalone before more boost :( want the handling sorted first.....

Absolutely awesome Shaun - one of my all time favourite Corrados

Cheers Andy, looking forward to meeting up again at some shows :)

Think you need to join Jame's boost junkie group. "Hi, my names Shaun..... and I'm a boost 'o holic" :lol:

Think I need a proper standalone before more boost :( want the handling sorted first.....

Im happy with 400bhp , just need to get all the power to the ground now , so im looking into gearboxs , diffs :grin:

Emerald mate, £580. With your skills mate you will map it. Give you my map with my laptop if you want :D

Kev's selling his C2 software :D

Impressive numbers mate, equally matched by an impressive setup!

Do you have pics of the exhaust at all Shaun?

When i get it on ramp will post some pics.

Kev's selling his C2 software :D

Its crap mate, don't bother.

I think thats what i was going for as well, external wastegated and unsure whether to go for the v band clamping exhaust.

I think thats what i was going for as well, external wastegated and unsure whether to go for the v band clamping exhaust.

Go v-band IMHO, I didn't and it's a bit of a pain doing bolts up with limited access.....

V-band rite though mate , Tial Bov & gate gives off nice sound :D

Go v-band IMHO, I didn't and it's a bit of a pain doing bolts up with limited access.....

I know been there and done it already with the IHI 5 fecking stupid bolts to get off after been on for a fair few months, not easy with the inlet manifold there too.