StormchargedVR6

Storm VR Turbo

Very nice :norty: .

Be interested to get your feed back on that turbo's power delivery mate....and no doubt through ur excitement of the first test drive we will :lol:..and yeah if you value your life, big brakes are paramount cos i wouldnt be typing this if i hadnt massively upgraded :tongue:

Take your looking to spend big bucks on a box and clutch if your intending on going whahay past 400lbs ft.?

Custom drive shafts?

I am indeed :D

Mine wont be back on the road till next year though :( Ive decided to rebuild the whole car while its in bits! :lol:

Hopefully itll be worth it in the end :D

Cant wait to see yours whens its done

Very nice :norty: .

Be interested to get your feed back on that turbo's power delivery mate....and no doubt through ur excitement of the first test drive we will :lol:..and yeah if you value your life, big brakes are paramount cos i wouldnt be typing this if i hadnt massively upgraded :tongue:

Take your looking to spend big bucks on a box and clutch if your intending on going whahay past 400lbs ft.?

Custom drive shafts?

Gone this far, no return now. Im not going mad till the rest is done. Gots some ideas im looking into

with the gearbox but will have to wait few months :wink:

I am indeed :D

Mine wont be back on the road till next year though :( Ive decided to rebuild the whole car while its in bits! :lol:

Hopefully itll be worth it in the end :D

Cant wait to see yours whens its done

It will be worth it mate :)

Hope to make it over before end of year, may be another show or RRday, catch up then 8)

Can't wait to pick it up tomorrow, now with 400bhp :D Few pics & plots

Corrado92.pdfDSCF2461.JPG[/attachment:3rzzvi2x]

passat climatronic wiring diags.pdfDSCF2463.JPG[/attachment:3rzzvi2x]

climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfJKM dyno J975.gif[/attachment:3rzzvi2x]

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfJ975_C.gif[/attachment:3rzzvi2x]

J975_B.gif[/attachment:3rzzvi2x]

Quite a beast! Engine bay still looking up to your normal standards!

Cheers mark, few more things to do , but heading the rite way :D

Drive back tomorrow be interesting :lol:

400hp - wow what boost was that running? and is it a driveable 400hp :p lol still very cool to have mind you :)

Hell yeh baby, thats some XXX dyno-ing a'gowin-ooon there. :norty:

I look forward to reading your feedback after your drive! :clap: . The excitement totally destracts from the bill you've just payed too. :grin:

Quite a beast! Engine bay still looking up to your normal standards!

Cheers mark, few more things to do , but heading the rite way :D

Drive back tomorrow be interesting :lol:

ha, i wonder whether there'll be a little detour (like to birmingham or something!) on the way home for a bit of extra road testing!! looks verry nice shaun!

:lol: yeah a turbo certainly kicks in harder than charger so maybe he did floor it into a bend ?? :nuts: ..nah im sure hes still out there having fun.

C'mon Shaun hurry up with your test drive review! :clap:

I think he said his boat back to Jersey from Portsmouth isn't until 6ish pm, so he won't be back for a while yet.

Can guarantee there will be a post later on with lots of smilies in it :D

I think we should all raise our glasses to shaun for being the first to break the 400hp barrier :notworthy: :drinking:

I think we should all raise our glasses to shaun for being the first to break the 400hp barrier :notworthy: :drinking:

Yes pretty good figures with a GT30/76r :notworthy:

And it will do another 100 hp on top :D

But as he will find out, putting 400 down will be amusing, let alone 5!

400BHP is enough for now , im still in :shock: My first test drive round the block at JKM was in the wet that was fun

Spinning in third :D This will keep a smile on my face for a good while, why did i ever go S/Charged its so slow :lol:

I have never been in a Turbo car with no lag, VR takes turbo so well should be standard :D I am uping the boost later :cuckoo:

Really need a diff, thats next.

And it will do another 100 hp on top :D

I was going to say its hardly been pushed yet

But as he will find out, putting 400 down will be amusing, let alone 5!

Give over we all can put 500 down :lol:

This will keep a smile on my face for a good while, why did i ever go S/Charged its so slow :lol:

Nobody will listen till they do it like the rest of us have gone turbo

I have never been in a Turbo car with no lag, VR takes turbo so well should be standard :D I am uping the boost later :cuckoo:

Like i said to you, you will want more, day 1 and already you want to turn up the boost, good man i say :clap: now you know what i mean with we talk in good bars not psi :lol: and im sure you said to me you will be happy with 400 and yes you are but like i said day 1 and you want more.....

400BHP is enough for now , im still in :shock: My first test drive round the block at JKM was in the wet that was fun

Spinning in third :D This will keep a smile on my face for a good while, why did i ever go S/Charged its so slow :lol:

Nice one Shaun, top work, kick ass torque!!!

Putting 400 horses down is mad but my peloquin diff helps and wait till you hit the brakes

Nice one Shaun, top work, kick ass torque!!!

Putting 400 horses down is mad but my peloquin diff helps and wait till you hit the brakes

Yeah Torque is mad mate, just pulls so low down rite to the red line, must saying braking bit of a problem :shocked!:

Get some more pics up later, JKM done a Awesome job. Getting them to build me a box over the winter, then up the Boost :cuckoo:

Be cleaning today, some better shots. Took it out for a spin without all the weight in the back from the box of spares, even took spare wheel & jack out

My god its Quick, im well made up :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol:

ETKA Corrado.pdfVRT 040 (Large).JPG[/attachment:fwifjxl9]

stromlaufplan_gamma4.pdfVRT 041 (Large).JPG[/attachment:fwifjxl9]

Corrado92.pdfVRT 050 (Large).JPG[/attachment:fwifjxl9]

passat climatronic wiring diags.pdfVRT 032 (Large).JPG[/attachment:fwifjxl9]

climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfVRT 057 (Large).JPG[/attachment:fwifjxl9]

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfVRT 027 (Large).JPG[/attachment:fwifjxl9]

VRT 047.JPG[/attachment:fwifjxl9]

QUICK SHAUN, IN THE 4TH PICTURE DOWN THERES SOME GRIT IN THE TYRE :lol: only having ya on mate, the car's as stunning as ever. BUT is the exhaust back box not sitting level?? it just made me look twice at it.

but well done on being the first on here to reach the 400bhp target.

karl