StormchargedVR6

Storm VR Turbo

what head spacer did you use?

and how different has the fidanza flywheel made? ever looked into lightweight alu pulleys such as the gruven items?

what head spacer did you use?

and how different has the fidanza flywheel made? ever looked into lightweight alu pulleys such as the gruven items?

Got the spacer from Tom off VR6OC, and vince sorted gasket. its 9:1 compression.

I like the lighten flywheel, makes it rev up lot quicker. I think its a great mod :)

Don't really think be much gain in the pulleys.

Though post few pics up after my Win at UDs 8) Well made up. Will be back next year :D

passat climatronic wiring diags.pdfDSCF0351 (Large).JPG[/attachment:392ga33q]

climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfDSCF0362 (Large).JPG[/attachment:392ga33q]

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfDSCF0353 (Large).JPG[/attachment:392ga33q]

DSC_01170001.JPG[/attachment:392ga33q]

Nice to meet you at the show mate and see your motor! Hope you got back ok despite the terrible weather!

Nice to meet you at the show mate and see your motor! Hope you got back ok despite the terrible weather!

Was nice to meet you jim :)

Only got back 11.00 this morning, what a rough boat trip. Glad to be back in my own Bed.

Yeah, don't envy you having been on a boat at any time over the last 2 days Shaun! Good to meet you on Sunday and will wait with anticipation to see what your "big plans" are for the year! See you next month though, hopefully with the Schrick in place! :)

Yeah, don't envy you having been on a boat at any time over the last 2 days Shaun! Good to meet you on Sunday and will wait with anticipation to see what your "big plans" are for the year! See you next month though, hopefully with the Schrick in place! :)

Great meeeting you at last john, did you say you had some cams for yours.

yes, 268s :).. them, the manifold and the throttle body should be enough for me.. not many open roads in the middle of london either!!

Great to meet you at the weekend Shaun...Well done on the award and may I say very well deserved...Stunning car.

Graham

Great to meet you Graham, good luck with the Rotrex should be good :D

That is fcuking stunning! 8) makes me even more determined to get mine back on the road and give it a GOOD polish up :lol:

Got suspension at last, so should be decked for Ultimate Dubs 8)

DSCF0333.JPG[/attachment:2wpi2001]

Hi Shaun

Still looking forward to seeing your superb machine @ Stealth :D

About the suspenders - they look well made & assembled from photos but who's made them?

Are they adjustable for height & damping rate?

Regards Philmo