StormchargedVR6

Storm VR Turbo

Lucky sod Andy!

Good luck with the new project Shaun.

Can I ask where you got the Storm mats from? Was it Justmatz by any chance?

Cheers for all nice comments guys, just got back from relaxing in france for a week away from cars :)

Im sorry to see the car go but Andy is a great guy and i know its gone to a good home :)

Im picking up new project tomorrow, fun begins :lol:

Have to say it Shaun, I think you were insane for selling that car, after all the stuff you'd done to it. I don't think anything else you could buy, short of something getting into R8 territory would be as special as that Corrado. Good luck with the new project obviously and if your other car was anything to by, I'm sure it'll be awesome.. but I still think you're nuts for selling the C!

Ok guys, i know the R32 not for everyone but it ticks all the boxs for me :)

Its just a nice easy car to drive, point to point quicker then corrado which is better over here. If i lived in england where i could get on the motorway everyday

i would have never sold the corrado :( , DSG is perfect for what i need, got the paddles to play with and when stuck in traffic back into auto.

I will be doing few things as you do, Remap,Milltec, bit lower, wheels. should push 280bhp whick be ok for now :lol:

DSCN1000.JPG[/attachment:etmcrbax]

Already removed badge and got smoked plates on 8)

Big step up in refinement Shaun. I suppose you had taken the Corrado pretty much as far as it could go (4wd excepted) and it was time to move on. Don't know if I could sell a car like that and have it living close to me though

Shaun,

Sorry to here about the loss of you truely stunning Corrado. Your loss was fortunately my gain as Andy had enquired whether I was interested in selling my VRT. I told him all cars have their price and he was prepared to offer what I would have accepted. He planned to see it at Stanford, when he responded to a price I had said I would let it go for I was gutted and very very :confused4: and :pukeright: . Then the day before the show he told me he had bought a Corrado and apologised if i'd been messed around. I hadn't and was glad he'd found an alternative. Now knowing what the alternative was...................well there was no contest :notworthy: :notworthy: . In my eyes he has bought one of if not the best modded Corrado. Good Luck with the R32, I am sure it will give you the same pleasure and if anything be more useable than the C. Keep your thread alive with updates on the R32 as I am sure Andy will do with his new purchase. We all win in the end

Nice one Shaun, I will be following the progress of your MK5's evolution as I do have a bit of a vested interest :wink:

I'm sure Pat McCrotch won't mind me uploading his pic, but he's just had H&R springs and 19" Golf R rims fitted to his and I think it looks fantastic, even more so in the flesh. The more I see and drive his car, the more I want one.

My VRT is never going though. It will be a second car and taken to the next level 8)

Shaun,

Sorry to here about the loss of you truely stunning Corrado. Your loss was fortunately my gain as Andy had enquired whether I was interested in selling my VRT. I told him all cars have their price and he was prepared to offer what I would have accepted. He planned to see it at Stanford, when he responded to a price I had said I would let it go for I was gutted and very very :confused4: and :pukeright: . Then the day before the show he told me he had bought a Corrado and apologised if i'd been messed around. I hadn't and was glad he'd found an alternative. Now knowing what the alternative was...................well there was no contest :notworthy: :notworthy: . In my eyes he has bought one of if not the best modded Corrado. Good Luck with the R32, I am sure it will give you the same pleasure and if anything be more useable than the C. Keep your thread alive with updates on the R32 as I am sure Andy will do with his new purchase. We all win in the end

Mate, i know he look another one. I was happy with the price i got, you never get all your money back with modified cars.

I will stay on the corrado forum, but let andy take this thread over and start fresh.

Nice one Shaun, I will be following the progress of your MK5's evolution as I do have a bit of a vested interest :wink:

I'm sure Pat McCrotch won't mind me uploading his pic, but he's just had H&R springs and 19" Golf R rims fitted to his and I think it looks fantastic, even more so in the flesh. The more I see and drive his car, the more I want one.

My VRT is never going though. It will be a second car and taken to the next level 8)

Hey Kev

Pat McCrotch looks amazing , wanted a 3door myself but none over here, theres only three 5 door models in blue here.

but rest of it ticks the boxs, Hows it feel with H&Rs was thinking of using them or full KW-V3s .

Think you need to get one mate and we can do a GB off bill for Turbos :lol: :lol:

WOW! Shaun, i never thought...

Thanks for your help & support and for being such an inspiration.

I hope the new project goes well + new car looks great - I love a good Golf

ti1103

You are a lucky, lucky man - hope you enjoy & love the car...

:D

Have to say, Neils R32 looks pretty fecking hard on those 19's!! Very nice! :)

kev ,loads of room for intercooler :)

DSCN1025.JPG[/attachment:1gwxj125]

Please tell me your getting rid of the chrome front. Its the only thing I dont like about the Mk5 R. Black would look much nicer.

DSCN1025.JPG[/attachment:6afv3lx8]

Please tell me your getting rid of the chrome front. Its the only thing I dont like about the Mk5 R. Black would look much nicer.

x2! :D

:wave: Cmon guys, stop humouring Shaun, his Raddo was a piece of art, the MK5 is a piece of sheeite, no offence intended Shaun, but, with the money you have spent on the raddo over the years and the stage you got it to!! dont get me wrong, I intend to sell up myself 6 -12 mnths and have a MK4 32, maybe charge it, Turbo, see how the cash flows.

Good luck with your project

DSCN1025.JPG[/attachment:15kgztu4]

Black front on its way guys :)

:wave: Cmon guys, stop humouring Shaun, his Raddo was a piece of art, the MK5 is a piece of sheeite, no offence intended Shaun, but, with the money you have spent on the raddo over the years and the stage you got it to!! dont get me wrong, I intend to sell up myself 6 -12 mnths and have a MK4 32, maybe charge it, Turbo, see how the cash flows.

Good luck with your project

I really like the MKV , try driving one with the DSG . Better then mk4

better! what about a honeycombe front grill as well?

its still not a corrado but i wouldn't kick it out of my driveway

better! what about a honeycombe front grill as well?

Agree. The colour will still keep it apart from the Gti etc.

Preferred your Corrado Shaun, but you could have done a lot worse. How about using the Gti headlights. I always thought the Gti's look much better mainly because of the headlights. Black grille is a big improvement though.

agered the black grille looks much better thats the biggest thing that put me off the r32 looks too tacky for what it is

DSCN1025.JPG[/attachment:cbeu7e4h]

Yeah thought as much. Neil's looking into factory intercoolers that will mount right up :D