Sign in to follow this  
DanA

Dump Valves for non turbo'd engines

I wonder how hard it is to reprogram it to say "I'M A TOSSER"... oh wait, it already does that. :lol:

The stupid thing doesn't even sound like a good dump valve, they must have been running about 3psi of boost when they recorded it :roll:

I love the way he's ragging the Saxo down the road and it takes about 3 minutes to get through each gear.. who the feck would spend £150 on such a ridiculous mod!

"Oh man.. your car got a turbo then?"

"Er.. no?"

"Whats the sound of the dump valve then..?"

"Er.. its pretend.."

What they should have recorded is the sound of an external wastegate..... phssssht it is for chav poofs...... the throaty "Phhhhaaaaarrr" of external gates is FAR more impressive :D

Heard a nova go past the mine the other day with one fitted, probs doubled the value of the car :lol: #You can tell they are so fake, same sound no matter how many revs you change gear at.

why not turn up the volume to the loudest dump ever!

Thats exactly what it is, a great big dump. It's only slightly more convincing than having your mate hang out the window going 'TSSSSCHHH' through a loudhailer and about as useful.

quote: If you already have a dump valve why not turn up the volume to the

loudest dump ever!

lol

That is the most stupid thing I've seen in ages. :silly:

They will be bringing out smoke machines to fit near your wheels soon to make it look like you are permanantly doing a burnout.

i'd slap a patent on that before someone else does if i were you phil...

Trouble is, I probably could make money from it. How about glowing red fake brake discs or an extra windscreen washer jet mounted so when you squirt it, it looks like you are purging your nitrous system.

Nice saxo

"oxymoron" ( P ) n. pl. ox·y·mo·ra (-môr, -mr) or ox·y·mo·rons

A rhetorical figure in which incongruous or contradictory terms are combined, as in a deafening silence and a mournful optimist.

Phil, stick the smoke machine with a set of "spinners" and I reckon you could have just invented the next big thing in chav-land! :?

Its the first bit of the ad that get me....

'Everybody knows you need a turbo to run a dump valve but we still get calls asking us for a dump valve for non-turbo cars! Well heres the answer'

the answer is 'YOUR STUPID, go and read what a dump valve is for then ask if you can get one for a N/A 1.1 fiesta!'

And the vid sounds like the camera man is making the noise. Can you imagine driving that saxo as your daily driver, your ears would be bleeding if you ever have to do long trips!!