A20 LEE

A20 LEE My New Daily..

damn i love your car and that is going to improve it even more proberbly my favorite feature in PVW so far you will have to get it back in there keep up the good work no matter the cost if you have it flaunt it 8)

Wooooow, its come out really nice!

Just keep it on your coffee table for a week, I would.

Its sat in my bedroom now LOL. Its one of those mods you see a shows and think wow, i'll never be able to do that but turns out to be pretty easy just time consuming. Getting really excited but the car again as it will be very close to being a proper showcar when it returns to the scene.

dragon,

cheers mate, not a case of flaunting it. Just like doing this sort of stuff and really hate the thought of driving a dirty car.

STORM 2, thanks. Its only going to get better or worst depending on your point of view!!!

I bet you cant stop looking at it! Its the type of thing you have to put in the living room while your watching tv, and every now and again turn it around so you can see the other side! (I know........I'm sad like that) :lol: :lol:

I bet you cant stop looking at it! Its the type of thing you have to put in the living room while your watching tv, and every now and again turn it around so you can see the other side! (I know........I'm sad like that) :lol: :lol:

Guilty!! :lol: :lol:

Roll on summer. Looking forward to seeing all the stuff written about on here over the winter...

Gonna be looking out for your car especially.

hi lee your car is so sweet i just found my auguat edition of golf plus which my golf is in readers cars & just saw your car winning prizes at spring gti last year you going to show it this year?

excuse me as I gather up my tongue and put it back in my mouth :shocked!:

My reaction too!!

Im absolutely stunned and amazed at how much detail youve gone to. Cant wait to see this car in the metal.

I may be talking out of my bottom, but I think one of the beauties of all that chrome is it just requires a bit of glass spray and a quick wipe...?

whats the crack with tightening the bolts on onto chrome then? would it not flake off under the pressure?

just leave em loose, it'll be fine :twisted:

Lee, it looks awesome mate. :shock:

My chromer went through a total of 3 gearboxes before he could get the finish on my box to look like that!