A20 LEE

A20 LEE My New Daily..

Am i dreaming or have i really done this to a mint C.?

looks like you are flaring the arches and messing with the door handles...might this be the case?

Your staring at that pic way to much, just been looking at it myself. It gives nothing away other than its a proper job.

Agreed. You wouldn't be blurring it if there wasn't anything to hide Lee :) :)

Agreed. You wouldn't be blurring it if there wasn't anything to hide Lee :) :)

hehhehe, I agree...should be good when its done Lee...good luck!

that takes me back TWICE!!!!!!! lol

ive had my car resprayed twice and twice ive seen it like that :(

but I know you Lee the car will come out mint :D the new euro look will look great ;) lol

I awlays vowed never to go through an other respray again......

but, my car will be booked in the bodyshop for the arches to be rolled in July :roll: we'll never learn....

Just been to the bodyshop today for the first time since i dropped it off. I'm absolutely gob smacked by the standard of the mods. It's definately in the right hands. Heres a pic of the rear cluster. You may need to go out and look at your C' to see whats been happening here. Car's now being left to settle in its coat of polyester primer (posh eh').

Looking forward to seeing the finished result. So far the preparation has been exemplorary and I'm pleased to see someone apply themselves with my standards of fastidiousness :mrgreen:

Looking forward to seeing the finished result. So far the preparation has been exemplorary and I'm pleased to see someone apply themselves with my standards of fastidiousness :mrgreen:

Come on people, the first mod in the picture is the seam below the cluster has gone. There's a second mod around the cluster to spot yet! :?:

Who is doing the work for you Lee?

J

I'm going reveal that once the car is shown, spotted the mystery mod? Thought you'd be one of the first to spot it.

clue

:?: The tailgate needs to be open to see it :?:

Well the only thing that looks different (but it could just be the camera angle) is the area between the cluster mounting area and the tailgate seal looks more rounded and smooth, without the square edges??

J

thats what i thourght like blended into the bottom part :?: or all those horid rain gutters have been part filled so they are shallower ???? hummm and all ridges in them removed....

Here you go, wheel arches rolled Properly with a capital P! Compare the sill with a standard C. Awesome or what! :D

Here you go, wheel arches rolled Properly with a capital P! Compare the sill with a standard C. Awesome or what! :D

thought you were flaring the arches... :D

Not holding back are you Lee?! :lol:

You sticking with the original colour then?

Yep, keeping the colour. You know me, like to keep you guessing.

Check out my tyre :shock: , streeeetttttched to fit. Bit on the wild side, more so than i was expecting!

now that's just too stretched, it looks silly. come on Lee, you know better than that, don't go spoiling it.

now that's just too stretched, it looks silly. come on Lee, you know better than that, don't go spoiling it.

Have faith, unbelievably thats a 35 profile tyre. :lol:

I really don't understand why people do that. Not only is it hard on the tyres, it also leaves the wheel rim completely exposed, and above all, it looks daft!