Sign in to follow this  
M4RTiN C-TDI

Corrado-Database

This topic is also created on vwvortex but i figured since it is typed in english i would be stupid not to post it overhere as well!

This topic is about my website wich is getting more and more popular among the Corrado owners on the internet. It has even been translated to Japanese and there are some nice Japanese Corrado profiles online!

Whats this site about?

Its is an cardomain-like website but only made for the VW Corrado from all country's. It has an nice searchengine with options like Corrado colours and engine type and much more. If you want you can register, add 5 pictures in your Corrado profile wich will be automatic resized these days.

Room for improvement?

If so, please mail me!! i want to make this site as good as it gets. We are already running for a couple of years so the site has evolved maturly i believe. Its even possible to make a PDF file of your profile to print for a GTG/meeting/treffen or something!

Why this topic?

If you look on the left of the site, you will see all listed country's and to my regret the UK has only 88 Corrado's registered. Holland is a really small country and has 500 registered!! See the difference

When browsing thru this forum, you see nice sig's and pics of great Corrado's. They should be also be represented on this website and so be easiely viewed by users from over the whole world! Many of them could easily reach for the top 30 when updated often enough...

Where to go?

http://www.corrado-database.nl

Please take a look at it, and register, make my work worth its time :)

Ps. sorry for the English

strange indeed, we only have years ago set everything to G60 when we where converting to a new system, since your user id is very young you must be converted along with this system and since then never have updated i guess :)

Hehe - Martin, is your TDi site back up yet???

Just want to have a look at your install as i'm now running a 115bhp PD TDi in a G60...

It's ok Martin, he's always wanted a G60 really... :lol:

funny you should say that..my 1st choice was a G60 but the VR6 came up for sale locally

Thats because he's banned anyone called Kevhaywire from entering, his server doesn't have the capacity to handle the potential massive post count !

if you use this username "Kevhaywire" it has to work, the error says that your username is invalid, maybe you have tried it with no capital ?

personal todo-list: also translate this error. :rabiit:

just signed up, although i have no idea what colour code my car is, randomly guessed at something that looked sort of silver...

Yeah, if you guess and then look at your car outside of the profile edit screen it actually tells you what it's called. Then you invariably have to go back in, edit and then see if you've got it right again. It's a nightmare with the blues as there's so many of them!

For those of you that don't know your colours please find a list below for model years along with your trim code. Its on the sticker in the boot or in your service handbook; last bit of bold text before the seeming random collection of numbers and letters.