Sign in to follow this  
H8RRA

What you got in your garage...

My new garage. You can see I've not moved in yet.

Hardly any room for even one C, so it will be getting a bit bigger as soon as I can get the builder round.

My garage is full of Kathie Winkle Crockery (dont ask) that my wife has said her mum and dad can store in MY garage while they move house (theyve moved but its still there) also kids bikes, bbq, rabbits :snipersmile: and other various junk that is preventing me from getting any four wheel pleasure in there, but at least theres still room for my SnapOn tools. :)

ybu7ho.jpg

My hot rod waiting for the new carb to be fitted and my dad's tv 200 lambretta.

winner!

2cc, it'd be criminal of you not to post a larger version of your current avatar...

Looks worryingly like mine did a month or so ago ben16v :cry: It's almost better now though.. just 2 sets of front brakes, a set of door cards and a driver's door left to shift now.

I don't texhnically own a garage but I do have the use of my folk's one.And their shed.And the big store at work.

The garage is currently home to the Corrado,the shed to all the bits and the big store to the 1.6 driver MK2 that I somehow "inherited" and have no idea what to do with.:scratch:

Anyone need a 1600 engine? :oops:

i don't own a garage, i use my nans but i can't even open the doors fully its that small. looking for a cheap lock up/bigger garage to get my project under way anyone know of somewhere bolton area

cheers

i have roughly, right...

1 set of 13" ATS classics, 1 set of random 17's, TT comps, 16" BBS RS 3pc splits, G60 Rims, steel wheels of the polo, VR solitudes, 2 corrado dash boards, black doorcards, carpet a headlining, another 2 carpets, set sets of seats, an exhaust system, welder, some gardening stuff, but taking up the most space, an entire kitchen, that i got in july, last year, and just cant be assed fitting.

if you moved into my house you'd have a heart attack :lol: really.

my missus keeps stubbing her toe on the intercooler in the living room and thank god i sold the TT interior, now we still have no space but a bit more.. :? :lol:

:lol:

Riley, Where you from, your GF sounds like Stockton or Brough?

Funny the way she's giving you jip to slow down and you take no notice at all! classic :lol:

Chris

Haha, Riley thats awesome! SLOW DOWN NEIL!!! Wharrrrrrrr, brrumm, Wharrrrrr, brrumm Wharrrrrrr. LOL!

Sounds like my missus when I had my Corrado, I know the country roads round mine and there are wicked for left foot braking and heel and toeing, so you can take some good speed through bends, usually refused to get in the car with me afterwards. Just can't help but not drive it hard, the sound, oh the sound!

:lol: aye,she loves it really,she just wont admit it!

Riley, Where you from, your GF sounds like Stockton or Brough?

Funny the way she's giving you jip to slow down and you take no notice at all! classic :lol:

Chris

she's originally from birmingham m8,im from burnley.