g60greeny

new era bora v6 4 motion :D

a few pics of my latest personal mods,don't reckon i'll be playin footy for a while :lol: ( camera phone pics plz excuse the quality :lol: )

1st pic was takin monday day after i did the mods,the others takin 2day

DSC00315.jpg

DSC00316.jpg

DSC00317.jpg

DSC00318.jpg

yay!!been hospital today an theres no broken bones,although they said it could ages before its completely alright an that a slightest knock could feck it up again.perhaps now is the time to retire from playin footy,an enjoy drivin the g instead

she is lower than the above pics :) i already have to take the splitter off to get in the garden :lol:

need to get the rear arches rolled before i can go lower,don't worry lower is on the cards,when i'm mobile :D

8) damm.. modify yr driveway then :lol: did you not get yr arches done when the car was painted???

heres myn coming of the driveway..... :wink:

mine does that coming off my drive :lol:

my cars not as low as yours Bally, but my drive is worse :(

very nice C's greeny and griff (just had a scoot through the whole thread)

Kick yourself in the ankle for a few more days off!

its not all bad,hospital gave me a sick note which runs out next thursday so plenty of time to recover :)

been a bit busy today. the g has been off the road since just after e38, because i bought a solid front mount off a member of this forum who knew the mounts were too short. they didnt inform me of this and ive had some serious issues from it. one being the bolts working their way loose so far that one pulled out letting my engine lift right up and the supercharger hitting the bonnet. big dint in the underside of the bonnet not too noticeble with the bra on but im just happy that it didnt smash the charger. well ive changed back to a standard mount and this is what was at fault (look how its worn uneven).

DSC00163.jpg

but on a lighter note look what i got free from edition.

DSC00162.jpg

this is my old air filter

that sucks mate!!(both counts)nice to see her back on the road 2day!!!!!bet geoff was pleased when we both pulled off form outside his house :lol: bet it sounded quality

decided to give all my inner arches a clean an paint me callipers,looks a bit better think i'll finish them off 2morro

DSC00326.jpg

DSC00328.jpg

DSC00327.jpg

g60greeny, Do we have the same car? Was down g-werks last week to have a JMR mount replaced with a BBM one because of very same reason!

Daz had a hell of a time getting to it because the engine was mounted in the wrong place :x

can't decide wether it looks better with or without the bra?

depends on how you like yr women :lol: