g60greeny

new era bora v6 4 motion :D

g60griff - remove your handbrake and i'm almost certain you will find the spot welded panel it attaches too has cracks in it from stress over the years. It leans the same as mine and I'm now having to get it re-welded. Worth checking while you've got most of it inc the seats.

yeah cheers i looked and couldnt see anything no cracks or bends and all the welds are intact. cheers for all the comments should be done saturday so il up date then.

got the front seats in today, big thanks to jay renshaw for his help. just a few little things to tidy up and itl be finished. what do ya reckon.

DSC00336.jpg

DSC00337.jpg

DSC00338.jpg

No worries mate, glad they fitted OK. Looks sweet as mate, proper deep bolsters too, nice. Bet your chuffed.

well chuffed and they are really comfy. just need to get the roof lining and that done and itl be sweet.

if u think it looks good in the pics,u should see it in the flesh!!!!! proper tidy,nice one rich shes comin on well mate 8)

cheers pal, u will have to get your recaro's done now

they're ok I guess lol NICE!!!!

cheers. the two of yours aint too bad aswell :lol: . no honestly looks like the vr is gonna be really good.

now for a set of seats like that I can understand shelling out the dough,

paying similar amounts for some 12 year old Rado leather seem silly in comparision!

nice one mate, its really coming together

now for a set of seats like that I can understand shelling out the dough,

paying similar amounts for some 12 year old Rado leather seem silly in comparision!

nice one mate, its really coming together

cheers mate its changed so much since i bought those wheels of ya all that time ago. im glad i went for these seats aswell only reason i did was to match the porsche wheels. well that was my intention when i was just gonna get the standard tombstone seats then these came up at the right price on ebay. so the deal was done. there is a set on there at the mo 595 quid buy it now i didnt pay nowhere near that. i didnt really want them to be ripped apart because they were in really good condition but im so glad i did. the trimmer i think has done a really good job, the pics dont do it justice. and for the price he did its good aswell. i just wanna drive it now even tho i want to re-cover the roof lining n that. im gonna do that after the new year. cheers for all the positive comments makes it worth while.

My favourite seats! Got a set of them on my want list too! Mmmmm lovely! 8) 8)

[/envy]

very nice.. seats look phat! they electric? also you planning on going beige with the rear shelf etc?

very nice.. seats look phat! they electric? also you planning on going beige with the rear shelf etc?

yeah they are electrtric and as for the parcel shelf im gonna cover it in the same material as the roof lining i think. thats black alcantara. well all the pillars are going to be that aswell. il see how it looks, but i aint doing that till after the new year now. too much drinking to be done :lol:

yeah they are electrtric and as for the parcel shelf im gonna cover it in the same material as the roof lining i think. thats black alcantara. well all the pillars are going to be that aswell. il see how it looks, but i aint doing that till after the new year now. too much drinking to be done :lol:

8) dont blame yah... :drinking: