g60greeny

new era bora v6 4 motion :D

quality pics,shame about the state of the roads on the way back,everytime i went down a bump i sounded like sideshow bob from the simpsons when he kept standin on the rakes "GRRRRR,","GRRRRRR" :lol:

_leon_, i had to take mine off as i was sufferin from some serious flappage :lol:

although griffs car does suit the bra imo

Two seriously nice looking C's there chaps, and both sporting 2 of my fav wheels ever....

...keep up the good work.

Bally does the bra not rub your paintwork if its all wet from the rain??? Often wondered about that.

Two seriously nice looking C's there chaps, and both sporting 2 of my fav wheels ever....

...keep up the good work.

Bally does the bra not rub your paintwork if its all wet from the rain??? Often wondered about that.

dry use only.... :wink:

g60greeny, pmsl @ simpsons!

thought it was only me who found that bit on the simpsons really funny :lol:

bet ya can't wait to get it all back 2gether mate,no sneaky pics of whats gonna be happenin :-P

Fair play greeny, she's come quite a way! Don't believe it's the same car half the time :)

Griff your wheels are perfect on that, right height too 8)

Fair play greeny, she's come quite a way! Don't believe it's the same car half the time :)

Griff your wheels are perfect on that, right height too 8)

cheers, so glad i didnt get rid. gonna get re-polished when the winter is over get em gleaming for the shows.

just a little taster of whats to come. just need to wire my front seats up and get them fitted.

rado049Small.jpg

rado050Small.jpg

then its onto covering the roof lining and plastics.

g60griff - remove your handbrake and i'm almost certain you will find the spot welded panel it attaches too has cracks in it from stress over the years. It leans the same as mine and I'm now having to get it re-welded. Worth checking while you've got most of it inc the seats.