Sign in to follow this  
dutch

I'm impressed!

and I was impressed by the new VR! but more impressive is how fast I get responces on this forum!! I've been apart of many forums over the years and this one I must say is one of the top!!

its only cos were all geeks with nothing better to do all day at work than log on here and talk cars!!! :oops:

glad you could join us tho....... :)

i don't know how i'd get throught the day without checking latest posts on here - i get the shakes and withdrawals - every hour or so, i look forward to readin new posts, SADSADSADSADSADSADSAD.

i don't know how i'd get throught the day without checking latest posts on here - i get the shakes and withdrawals - every hour or so, i look forward to readin new posts, SADSADSADSADSADSADSAD.

LOL, Me too!! :wink:

When I started my job about two months ago I didn't come on much because I wanted to make a good impression but the withdrawal symptoms just got too much!!

:lol: @ blackcat

i know what you mean, ive been in this job 3 weeks and i tried to stay off the forum to make sure i was getting work done etc.... it lasted 3 days..!!! now i am on most of the day....

:)

My boss sits directly behind me, and he can see my computer screen all the time so I have to be careful but he's on holiday at the moment :D

lol...

i keep the forum to a small window and at least attempt to be discreet, no one in here really seems to care.... which is always good!!! :)

It's quite sick really :lol:

scarlett, since you joined the forum in March your total Online Duration has been: 3 Weeks, 4 Days, 16:15:54

I haven't been on the forum since Friday afternoon and I now have 5 pages of unread posts to pick through.

Every time I came in I'd be like 'I need to check the forum... but there will be loads of posts and I don't have time to read them all'

Heh heh, it's as addictive as Corrado ownership :D

Every time I came in I'd be like 'I need to check the forum... but there will be loads of posts and I don't have time to read them all'

Heh heh, it's as addictive as Corrado ownership :D

Dont ya just hate that! I have to check last thing before bed, so theres not too many new posts during breakfast before work! :veryverysad:

I don't see why you lot think it's sad... nowt wrong in admitting you have a strong interest in the forum and Corrados! It's not just all about the car, it's about the community too. I've made several friends through the forum :-)

Some really, really good people on board. If you want a general chat about mindless cr@p, so be it, if you want a discussion about the finer details of ECU fuel trimming and adaptation, so be it....we cater to all levels 8)

I don't see why you lot think it's sad... nowt wrong in admitting you have a strong interest in the forum and Corrados! It's not just all about the car, it's about the community too. I've made several friends through the forum :-)

Some really, really good people on board. If you want a general chat about mindless cr@p, so be it, if you want a discussion about the finer details of ECU fuel trimming and adaptation, so be it....we cater to all levels 8)

Very well said, the exact same way I see the forum (this particular one anyway) too :thumbleft:

Too tru. I dont know what I'd do without the forum. it has helped me out when my Baby has let me down and there are some top peeps on here also.

Yay, feel the love! :)

Now give me money, give me money, give me money, give me money, give me money.... lol

Been around for a couple of weeks and its tops.

Already trying to meet like minded addicts and am always online pretty much.

Starting to get a bit of sh@t at work from the guys at work but the will never understand!!!

Dont work in a bar with wi-fi its lethal.

Tim

oh the forum, has helped me get thru hard times in life I tell ya, always nice to come on here and read peoples jokes and stuff. Fond memories of my old man and g/f saying "your not on that forum again are you" LOL.

Looks pretty tidy dude :D

Get rid of that smegging magic tree sharpish though. Your car will reek for ages otherwise :lol: