Sign in to follow this  
Stan 24v

Cheap C parts

parts for doing the vr6 chains/guides etc are considerably cheaper on there...

What parts are needed exactly Chris?

If you give me a list I will contact them and see if tey will do a GB for us, as Im sure there will be a lot of interest if I could get it.

everything listed at the bottom of the 'belts' section which relates to the vr6 really! upper/lower tensioners, guides and chains are the major parts plus some ancilerys like nuts/bolts and so on. theres a very good guide in the KB that 2cc did, but i cant find his parts list (in part 2 according to the guide... wheres that?)

Unfortunately,

a. the KB won't let me post Part 2 so you can't see the parts & tools lists.

b. I've just moved house so have no net connection at present and everything is trapped in my laptop.

Posting this from work.

Dinkus, do you still have a copy of the parts, from our earlier versions of the KB, that you could send to Stan perhaps?

Indeedy I do, it's uploaded somewhere, but I'll need to see where when I get home tomorrow (night out in London tonight! :) )

i would just like to reccommend these guys, ordered some parts today really helpfull, knew exactly what i wanted, has to order some of the parts in from germany but will still be with me on monday... nice 8)

Beru is a name associated with OE leads.. so they should be OE or made to OE standard.