Sign in to follow this  
Ronan

A lovely Exhaust...

Well, saw this posted up on my local Cruise site - before anyone kicks off it's not as "Barry" or Chav as most others, most of the people on there genuinely like cars, and there are more than a few "real" cars on there. If you're in the southwest then join up while you're on there, if only to laugh at this guy. Incidentally, it says on the bottom he's online but he hasn't posted on this thread yet....

Nice Punto, wish it was mine.

Ahh yes I saw that you posted there the other day.

Just pure poo that is, How can it possibly look good?

You saw I posted there? Are you on there then?

No Im not, I saw it on barryboys (i post there) and went on a de-tour of the site, and saw that excellent moo-ment picture of your car lol.

Might join actually, but Im on several forums now.

Ahhh. Tbh, I hate Barryboys. Most of them are a bunch of stuck up nobheads. Yeah, I don't agree with some of the styling (for some, read most) that goes up there, but their attitude is uncalled for.

SOmoen from CSW posts on there, goes under the name of Welsh Dan. He also has a bright orange bodykitted RX7.........Barry or not!?

What did you think of the site?

Fisrt time I joined, I got a crapful of hate lol, silly day to join, 1pm on a friday so they all come home pissed. Most of them apologized. I gotta agree some of them on there are absolute arses but some of them are OK.

Funny site though, even has 3 coppers posting there!

Yeh, sometimes their attitudes are a bit uncalled for, but then again some of the s**t heaps you find on there are truly shocking.

It's sad to think that the money wasted on that piece of junk could have gone to better use giving the poor child an education. Perhaps even teaching them how to pronounce "isn't it" or spell correctly.

It's sad to think that the money wasted on that piece of junk could have gone to better use giving the poor child an education. Perhaps even teaching them how to pronounce "isn't it" or spell correctly.
Composition 10/10, spelling 10/10, the use of a full-stop instead of a semi-colon to link independent clauses that are closely related in meaning...could try harder :p

God I'm bored.

Funny the time that someone posted up a nice totally original looking Golf Rallye, taking the piss out of it (saying it was an awful body kit, how could someone ruin a golf) and loads of people came on to rip him for not knowing his cars ;)

Twas funny ;)

Funny the time that someone posted up a nice totally original looking Golf Rallye, taking the piss out of it (saying it was an awful body kit, how could someone ruin a golf) and loads of people came on to rip him for not knowing his cars ;)

Twas funny ;)

:lol: