Sign in to follow this  
M15 VW

Corrado spotting - September 2005

Yesturday on the M25 a/clockwise White G reg g60 IIRC looked mint had in-pro lights and grey alloys turned off at the A21 towards Bromley

why do i never see any rados in bromley????

Green N plate VR6 last night from Salford Quays through to Chorlton... Anyone here? (I was in the Grey Corrado that was behind you as you turned off)

Yesturday on the M25 a/clockwise White G reg g60 IIRC looked mint had in-pro lights and grey alloys turned off at the A21 towards Bromley

why do i never see any rados in bromley????

right place right time an all that, ive seen at least 3-4 round bromley area

green valver with smoked lensed tonight, both waved. then i nearly crashed trying to show off, need to aproach roundabouts with a bit more caution this close to E38!

White Rado in Leominster about 8.50am ish both yesterday and today, I did wave yesterday, honest! (Mine's the Bordeaux Pearl G60 Jreg, broken headlamp) :silly:

Saw an H reg (I think) white rado at the Esso station in Dorking last night.. Was just pulling out of the petrol station as I was pulling in. My mate thought I was crazy cos I got really excited about spotting a rado! I beeped my horn, but I'm not sure if the owner heard or not..

I have a load of pics of spotted rado's I've seen out and about and when I can get my damn phone to connect to my comp I will post them up! Got pics of rados from Notting Hill to Margate!!

Could well have been me, often stop off at that petrol station on the way home from work. Sorry, didn't notice you though!

Yesterday i saw a white VR6 parked down the road from motspur park (the actual park). Only saw the front and that looked standard - anyone here?

Also i remember seeing a green rado up by uxbridge high street going past the halfords a couple weeks ago, anyone?

seen blackberry (ish) "m"plate vr6 couple ov times he waved but i was miles awy / blue m plate vr & silver m plate vr in CONSETT / STANLEY north east ........& thats it ?

Blue Rado spotted on Sat 3rd Sept on Queensbridge Road in East London. Not sure which model. Got a wave and flashes from the driver as we passed each other.

red vr6 spotted on a303 in the normal traffic jam just past stonehenge on saturday at about 3pm

same day yellow g60 on the m5 just near junc 27 exchanged waves followed me up onto barnstaple exit, sorry i didnt realise that you parked behind me in the petrol station or i would have chatted (nice exhaust note)

also in Reading on Friday saw a standard storm and a black m reg vr6 parked near the vw dealer

nice clean red lowered Corrado G60 seen parking up into the services on the M25 (forget the name) the one between the J21a (M1) and j27 (m11) around 9pm -ish on wednesday 31st Aug last week.

I was parked up with my yellow and red G40 racecar on the back of a trailer, saw you as I was pulling off from the parking space.

Paul

Seen two in the last week both on the A66 in Cumbria between Appleby and Penrith.

A black or pearl grey one last weekend just to say west of Appleby, I didn't see you till it was too late, I gave the indicators but I don't think you spotted me.

A silver one today (Sunday) think it was a G60 about 6.45pm just outside Temple Sowerby going through the S bends, I waved but I don't think you saw me :salute:

Erm, I spotted 42 of them on the Corrado Club/Forum stand at E38... :lol:

Good Figure

i thought we had around 45

chris

Yesterday on the A3 past tolworth, around 10:40pm, couldnt see colour or spec but got the plate - M840 KAC - anyone on here?