Sign in to follow this  
Kevin Bacon

5.8 Twin Supercharged VR12, 500+ hp

Thought that would grab your attention :lol:

Technically correct, although not in one car :wink:

Well here are a few shots of the terrible twins. It was nice to have Tom (VR6) over from the Isle of Man for the weekend whilst I installed his charger kit.

A solid weekend's work faffing about with both cars and we both went away with vast improvements to our steeds, so it would be rude not to take a few snaps.

Both drive similarly, just wish I could fit both engines in my car!

Best regards, the supercharged terrible twins :lol:

So thats what an aqua blue VR should look like!

BAST>RDS! I hate you both, and i mean that

in a nice way

very nice, hell of a garage you got there kev!!!!

8) 8) 8)

Nice isn't it? All the facilities.....band saw, bench saw, toilets, bobbin sander, horizontal belt sander etc etc.... not really, that's Audioscape's unit! Being mate's with the owner has it's advantages :wink:

I'm talking him into getting a ramp installed 8)

I'm talking him into getting a ramp installed 8)

Will he actually have any use for it doing installs? Or is it just for your useage? :lol:

Have now finally met the owner and had a quick chance to have a look at the car. Tis a well and lovely example! :)

Still have yet to actually go out in a charged VR though.. damnit.

Looks good - glad to hear you finally got the install done :)

I reckon me and Kev scared Tom too much on Friday night, so he's keeping a low profile :lol:

Tom seems to be signed in now so I can only assume his car made the journey home alright! :D

:)

Ello chaps.

Yeah, sorry about the lack of contact - been up since half 5 and just got through the door.

What a journey home - absolutely faultless! Sure-footed, powerful and absolutely sublime. So happy I went for it in the end (which I always knew I would - I do that with everything!).

Big shout to Kev (and James for the workshop) and Chris and very nice to meet a few familiar faces alongside some new ones!

Jim - sorry about the poor sate of the car when you arrived and it's a shame you couldn'e stick around as it would've been nice to take you out for a blast. Cheers for coming down though :)

Yeah he would have called me if there were any issues. His install was critical because he'd be stuck over here otherwise and I put a lot more effort into his than mine!

It's hard for Tom to comment on the performance as I've restricted him to 4500rpm for the first 500 miles, in accordance with the kit instructions, but take it from me, it pulls as it should and he'll be a happy chappy when he can let it off the leash :-)

im feeling left out not i need a VR6 S :x might go g werks and see if we can hide another 100bhp somehwere :lol:

I think the trouble is that I am going to want one now as well!

Maybe next year after I've paid off my Audioscape bill!