ToffeeRado

Project ToffeeRado

next time you buy some tyres think about some 215/35/16 in my opinion i think they look awesome,... jus a suggestion.

nice 8) mines goin into the bodyshop when warmer weather comes,i was tempted into a colour change but got a feeling it would cost far too much so looks like i'm stickin with red maybe a bit deeper than the tornado red

Amazing car! 8) Like a few of the others, not too sure about the front bumper, but the rest of it is a work of art :notworthy: . Out of interest, where does your front number plate go?!

That engine looks the mutts! What power is it putting out?

Out of interest, where does your front number plate go?! What power is it putting out?

It's not a daily driver so I don't need a plate.

Not to sure about the power, head and internals are stock but other than that everything is to the max that the stock injectors can handle.SNS Stage 5-3/4 chip, TT cam, ported and polished rebuilt charger done at Kompressor Kanada, 65mm pulley, RSR outlet, euro sport intake, eurosport Hi-flow IC pipes, eurosport ignition wires.

So I took the sub frame and steering rack from my mk2 gti non power steering I'm gonna strip the paint and get it painted Toffee and polish that aluminum piece on the steering rack :p .

DSC05283.jpg

toffee you're obsessed dude :-)

I can't stand not having a super clean car I will have everything replaced by the time I'm done.

Its not like toffee is bright color like red or something or I wouldn't be doing this I would just go with gloss black if my car was a bright color.

ToffeeRado, respect bud , your car is perfect and then you find something else to do ,i meant obsessed in a good way :-)

toffee you're obsessed dude :-)

I can't stand not having a super clean car I will have everything replaced by the time I'm done.

same here, though of dirt on my car makes me cringe. More so the underside than the body :roll:

ToffeeRado, respect bud , your car is perfect and then you find something else to do ,i meant obsessed in a good way :-)

Yeah I know you meant it in a good way. :thumbleft: my car is not perfect well not to me things need to be fixed.