ToffeeRado

Project ToffeeRado

Looking very nice! Hadn't realised you had cream leather - works really well with the paint 8)

Looking very tidy mate. Lose the cream sunroof edge though.

So where have you put the sunroof switch? Or are you never going to open it again?

Jay

Yeah that seal is just temp it's actually the rubber with the cloth taken off I have the brown suede I just don't know how to keep it on the seal I might have to glue and hand sew it this weekend.

This is where my sunroof button is and all wired up I love it doesn't look great right now but when i have more money come in everything is gonna be recovered :D and new carpet is planned too :D

DSC05995.jpg

this forum is messed up sometimes.

why?

looking good dude i did my headlining it makes such a huge difference over the stock grey and is often overlooked.

glitch in the matrix :lol:

You can delete your last post by clicking on the small box with an 'x' in it btw

That looks sweet mate!

Are you gonna put a cover over the sub, on the off chance you wanna use the boot?

That looks sweet mate!

Are you gonna put a cover over the sub, on the off chance you wanna use the boot?

I didn't have enough room to make an inset sub there is a box under the sub it's not just sitting free air. This is just a temp trunk set up I thought I'd do one so I could open my trunk at shows this summer.

Ive seen people line their spare wheel wells with fiberglass to create sub enclosures, perhaps that could be an option?

Besides, luggage is overrated!!! :lol:

looks good mate, the only addition i'd make would be to get some of your creme leather material and make some padded bolsters to slip down either side of the enclosure, just to hide the boot carpet visible left/right. nice work though, i really am nitpicking at something I'd not be able to do!

This is all just temp stuff for summer shows, but the next set up will be close to the same I don't like boots full of audio crap it just looks stupid imo , I try to keep it as clean as possible.

Thanks for comments guys.

Just wanted to be the first to say congrats to Toffeerado for the first place win in the G60 class at WaterWagens on Sunday. Nice job with your mods and all. You beat me by 1.5 points.

Thanks Tom.

Yeah I got some pics of my ride my friends took.

It was 300km trip there, only rained hard in Canada and if you don't know I have no wipers lol Glad I put Rain-X on the night before that stuff works GREAT! anyways on with the pics.

WW006.sized.jpg

no more rain :D

WW013_1.sized.jpg

WW019.sized.jpg

100_2723.sized.jpg

on the way home and one of my bulbs burnt out on the way there.

WW072.sized.jpg

DSC01385.sized.jpg

And my 1st place plaque :D

DSC06086.jpg

I'm still amazed that you drive in BC with no wipers. That's like driving in Calgary with no heater or air-con!

The pic with the trophy is sweet.