Sign in to follow this  
dubber31

Heres my Corrado

Hi, not long joined the forum and recently bought myself my first Corrado!! It's completly standard for now!! (Apart from the leather :lol: )

I've always wanted one and now I have one, it's great :-P

DVC00411.jpg

DVC00402.jpg

Wow.. i'm very jelous. That is a nice 16v.. looks tidy and original! Not many valvers left in that kind of condition - be kind to it! :)

Looking good... what engine is it? Exhaust looks different to the norm IMO... leathers in damn good nick though - did you get that separately?

Welcome to the forum BTW 8)

It's a 1.8 16v, the exhuast is a brand new standard one, just the tail pipe has a rolled lip. Has only been on the car about 4 days and it's coming off to make way for a full stainless.

Not many valvers left in that kind of condition - be kind to it!

Thanks!! The pictures do make it look a bit better than it is!! Just going to give a little TLC and keep it simple!!! and look after her!! :)

Looking good... what engine is it? Exhaust looks different to the norm IMO... leathers in damn good nick though - did you get that separately?

Welcome to the forum BTW 8)

well as the carpets are grey and the dash also looks to be grey..............i'd say the leather has deffo been retro-fitted

still makes it look a good un tho 8)

After that interior I just went out and cleaned mine for a couple of hours!

Didnt do the whole of the back though becaus the hoover stcik fell in a puddle and my mum went bezerk :oops:

Thanks for the comments guys!! Much appreciated!!

Took me the best part of Sunday to clean it all up!!:)

Needs a little bit of TLC, Rear arch starting to rust (The side you can't see, ha ha!!)

Other than that, going to lower it and get some nice wheels, although I have no idea which ones, keep it clean and smooth :)

Paul