Sign in to follow this  
JBOB

Chrome Grillspoiler :wink:

wonder what it'd look like on OSV's car with a set of the angel eyes lights? :?

hummmm, then again, maybe not! :lol:

wonder what it'd look like on OSV's car with a set of the angel eyes lights? :?

Might as well stick some lexus lights and a set of 3 spokes on while you're at it mate :lol:

I had a horrible, horrible dream last night that I'd fitted a blue under-car neon to my C :cry: I'll be scarred for life.

I had a horrible, horrible dream last night that I'd fitted a blue under-car neon to my C Crying or Very sad I'll be scarred for life.

ah dink that was me sorry mate but i had to something while you were getting up!! :D :sleeping:

I had a horrible, horrible dream last night that I'd fitted a blue under-car neon to my C :cry: I'll be scarred for life.

sounds a bit like someone testin the water....... :lol:

pink neons maybe more to your likin :lol:

Well I've decided that I'm actually gonna try it out and see what it looks like. I reckon a Corrado could pull it off...

Ok guys imagine this black or dark colored rado chrome A6 handles BBS RS's with some SHINY lips M3 tails and maybe paint the 2 middle slats black or paint the top slat black and leave the middle ones chrome. You could make the grill work, well I think you could I was thinkin about doing it a while ago.

Ok guys imagine this black or dark colored rado chrome A6 handles BBS RS's with some SHINY lips M3 tails and maybe paint the 2 middle slats black or paint the top slat black and leave the middle ones chrome. You could make the grill work, well I think you could I was thinkin about doing it a while ago.

Hmm, so you'd change your entire cars look just so you could make the nasty chrome front grill look ok :lol:

I'd stick to just gettng a black one and colour coding it.