Sign in to follow this  
VDUBBER

Sideskirts

Hi Just wondering what you lot thought about the calibra side skirts on a corrado? I cant make up my mind. I was going to add a picture of one out of the gallery but no good on computers and cant work out how to get it on the post :oops: Will have to ask the girlfriend :oops:

Just my opinion but Corrado's don't need bits stuck on them to make them look better, if anything taking a few sublte bits off is more apropriate.....that's really the reason I like them so much, they don't need to be messed with.

Each to their own though...if you like them then put them on.

O.T but

I've not laughed out loud at many threads i've read on here...but the one below is one of my all time favourites...horses for courses..... :D

http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic. ... t=graphics

I know what you meen i realy love the less is more approach to styling but thought they looked suttle. But they do seem to stick out a bit to much. Dont think i will bother

I know what you meen i realy love the less is more approach to styling but thought they looked suttle. But they do seem to stick out a bit to much. Dont think i will bother

have you considered other options? these two both accent the stock lines well...reverse m3s on top and DDi skirts on bottom

sideskirtcomparison.jpg

I must say, I do like the DDI front bumper and skirts 8)

The Calibra ones look too 'bolted on' for my liking tho

The ddi skirts look good give me some thing to think about? Think i will probably just lower it and put on some rims. Can any one tell me how much it would cost to get audi a3 handles fitted? I know they cost £125 cheers

have you considered other options? these two both accent the stock lines well...reverse m3s on top and DDi skirts on bottom

sideskirtcomparison.jpg

the top one looks nice

A3 handles will probably cost quite a lot to fit - it's very labour intensive - cutting a hole for the handle, getting the mechs to line up properly, filling it all in nicely then stripping and re-spraying the door too...