Sign in to follow this  
biggerbigben

Coupehaus ! People needed - urgent - please read!

Hi all,

Just thought I'd mention that we are planning to launch our new Coupehaus.co.uk website this evening (although it might be thursday..unsure yet), but basically just wanted to let you guys know.

To begin with its going to be a simple club site with members cars and their builds all documented, but we hope to expand and go into further detail documenting alot of the mods we have done in weeks/months to come. Also Coupehaus hopes to produce a few useful custom parts in the future so watch out for those!

It is a simple site at the moment but by the beginning of next year it should have change quite a bit..

Basically its a bit of fun.. Launch is meant to co-inside with Jay's car being on the cover on PVW.. but we are running a bit behind :)

You will see the following cars on the site so far (and we have clocked up about a 1000 build pics so far for all these cars :) ..

Obviously mine and Jays which you know about but also:

(20vt 4x4 rado with TVR interior)

(24v TT interior rado)

A mk2 Golf race prepped 16vG60..

A V5 powered Rado with Astin Martin DB9 interior...

Clean and smoothed Mk3 Golf..

In weeks to come additions will include:

Supercharged Rado Storm..

Euro styled Mk2

So enjoy it from all the Coupehaus crew! http://www.coupehaus.co.uk

(Attached pic.. background picture has kindly been provided by Phil K.. cheers dude!)

it wasn't my car was it? I have some little stickers in the rear 1/4 windows.

Let us know what you think once its up and running, obviously its always going to be developing, but hopefully people will use it as a bit of a modding resource when we start putting more info up there.

Jay

I'm awaiting my invitation to join. No performance Corrado site would be complete without a stunningly battered 1.8 16v with a flat battery and a rocker cover oil leak....

I'm awaiting my invitation to join. No performance Corrado site would be complete without a stunningly battered 1.8 16v with a flat battery and a rocker cover oil leak....

hehe..

Looks nice and im sure it will turn into a decent site.

I realise its still v1.0 and im not bitching just letting you know what i think! But the quality of the .jpg's (especially the red boxes on the horizontal nav bar) looks quite low? i would think about upping them so they dont look so foggy.

Another thing to think about is tuning up your html as its looking pretty dreamweaver'ish. The "club" page is like 43k of just empty tables.

.Rich., calm down man, it's just launced(kind of) today!

It's a beta version so far!

Wonder if my mildly modded charged nos'd VR can get on there in the gallery? :lol: :wink:

Chris

Guys.. thanks for the comments and we do welcome all your views.. As Chris said its only a really simple first go.. I'm way behind getting the project pages done.. The blank boxes on the club page will be in use, just not yet! Bear with me! ...

I'm not an advance designer, I did do some html at uni but haven't done any for ages.. so might not be of 'top' quality. The pics have been reduced in size for our 56k modem viewers.. I still log in on a 56k at home so thats the reason for that.. Anyway there will be daily updates.. so keep going back. You won't be disappointed with the project pages.. about 1000 pics so far :)

p.s. chris i'll see what I can do :)

Ben

Looking good chaps, I have a load of pics and a write up for installing aircon if you need it. Will be doing mine soonish to, including climatronic hopefully. Just gotta finish off the bathroom and the eletric gates before the wife will let me play with the car!