Sign in to follow this  
samg60

PipeLine Card - Cheap Fuel!!!!

Well I wouldn't say 95 RON is crap it's just the standard. I think Optimax is 97 RON..? kevHaywire recently posted up some test results from Evo Magazine, take a look. :)

cool! some interesting figures going on there!

if i use the 97 or higher, am i ment to get further on a full tank then, or is it just cleaner performance etc?

cheers for the info by the way!!

Generaly I doubt you will get more MPG from a higher RON fuel but depending on what car you have (VR6 definately, not sure on others) you should get better performance...

A quid a litre...Jeez. Showing my age, but I remember paying 37p a litre - less than 1.70 a gallon!

theres an esso garage just up the road from me charges £1.05 for unleaded. go down the road a few miles & its 8p cheaper. are they takin the mick or what? its gotta be greed at the end of the day. surely the must know that the more thay charge the less people are gonna fill up there?!!!

Don't think it's ever going to get off the ground tbh!

I signed up about a year ago, and have heard nothing from them other than an email or two!

Site just seems to constantly have excuses why the thing is getting delayed! :roll: :roll:

good grief - anyone heard anything from this - I'd forgot I'd registered!!!!

Haven't even updated the site since last December! Looks like it's dead in the water tbh :cry:

i looked a little dubious when the strayed into offering cheap house fuel aswell, gas and leccy etc.

Hopefully proven wrong, but seems like they may have bitten off too much?

The last I heard the guy was wondering what to do with the 250,000 people he has on a mailing list.

Probably sell it on nad let the mass spam commence

The last I heard the guy was wondering what to do with the 250,000 people he has on a mailing list.

Probably sell it on nad let the mass spam commence

tbh I think that was the point of the activity - every email I ever had through was a 'hey, have a look at this sat nav while you wait'

At 10% commission (which is what halfords pay affiliates), he'd only have needed to convert a single percent of those 250,000 to make £25,000. an average conversion rate for targeted email marketing is more like 3% so I guess he's sunning himself somewhere 8) ....

If he's not, he's an idiot - i wish i'd thought of it.