Sign in to follow this  
JBOB

Bloody Bodyshop (Still not ready 5/1)

one other thing i noticed with my paint guy is that he wont let you leave until he has told you about every car he has ever painted how he did it what the customer was like etc! i think he loves his job!

ya should have let your g/f loose on them earlier by the sounds of it :lol: if i ever have any probs i'll send you a pm and you can fetch her round to sort things out :lol:

Shes my bodyguard :lol: :lol:

ill take some pics when shes home! a very good price but ive been sworn to secrecy as he would get swamped with people and he wants to stay small each to their own!

I went back to the bodyshop seeing as they had promised me that the car would be ready this week (fingers crossed)

But they haven’t touched it :x and say that the spray booth has been broken and the guy was on his way to fix it today :roll: :roll: Would have been nice to get a call from them :(

So now its going to be the first week of January that I pick the car up. I really wanted the car back before xmas as the work is an xmas present from my g/f and were off to Paris on boxing day and wanted to relax not worry about my car :roll: :lol:

JBOB, not going to be on the recomended bodyshops thread then!!

:lol: :lol: I think not :lol:

The work they have done so far is spot on so I cant fault them for that its just the way the place is managed. Jumping from job to job without finishing isn’t really the way a business should be run IMO.

From what the "workers" have said behind management back is that they are getting a bit pissed off with the complaints from customers cos the owner/manager just want as much work (money) in as possible.

Well although you might be getting on the managements case, at least you can have a chat with the people that are actually going to do the work. They may be inclined to get it sorted properly dispite the owner being a gereedy git.

I went away over Xmas/New year (Paris 8) ) So I was expecting to go to the BS today and see it all back together and waiting for me seeing as that’s what was promised.

Guess what :lol: :lol:

Its nearly ready :roll: Im told my the sprayer that its going to be done today and tomorrow and should be ready for collection on Monday.

these pics were taken last night by the sprayer and the paint hasn’t been flattened or had any lacquer yet and still looks the dogs................ :lol:

car22.jpg

car23.jpg

Roll on Monday

at least some progress has been made... good luck with the rest of the butt kicking it's gonna take to get this back! I'm sure it will be worth the wait when it's done though 8)

I hope you wanted those wheels spraying!

There not mine. The bodyshop supplied them :wink: Ive got some steels here for winter and my newly refurbed alloys for the summer 8)