Sign in to follow this  
cvw

aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgghhhhhhhhhh!

had the pride and joy broken into last night . makes me sick . stolen alpine head unit and kenwood 6x9s tossers. thank the lord for that lovely disklok even if it is far to big for my momo wheel ha. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :(

Sorry to hear that mate. :(

Could a mod please shorten the name of the thread, its to big to fit on my screen and means I have to scroll sideways to view the whole page!

It's a good reminder to us all, not to leave the removable faceplate on the stereo...

tell me about it..the one time i left it on(was in a hurry to get down to the pub)some pikey decided to smash my rear 1/4 light and rob the stereo,and it had my coldplay X&Y inside it :mad: ..luckily it was my pug shed it happend to

it had my coldplay X&Y inside it :mad:

Well it's not all bad news then.... at least the pikey will be punished once it's wired up....

... or maybe he stole it for the CD and was too pikey stupid to know how to get the CD out without taking the whole stero :roll:

Another thing I do is leave my glove box open when parked up because opportunist are known to break in hoping that you left the head unit in the glove box. The worst thing is when people leave things on display and also have their 6 x 9's poking out of the shelf and not sunk in underneath the acoustic felt.

Sorry to hear that cvw, it's horrible the thought of some toe-rag man-handling your car.

nasty :(

I'm just glad my C is hidden from view in a private car park that only me and my g/f park in and I have a company car to use when visiting undesirable locations :?

nasty :(

I'm just glad my C is hidden from view in a private car park that only me and my g/f park in and I have a company car to use when visiting undesirable locations :?

I thought your house was an undesirabel location? :lol: