Sign in to follow this  
scarlett

Scarlett's Rado.. p/chop pg 6...!

finally!!! she's here....!!!

have been waiting 8 weeks or so to get my hands on her, but finally yesterday i made the trip up to Blackpool to pick her up.... and she is lovely....

was incredibly sad to see my old valver go :cry: , but i couldn't not buy this one as it was more or less the exact spec i was hoping to get mine too... good luck to davecash who i am sure will give the previous one a good home....

and so.... heres Ruby!!! looking very standard at the moment as i havn't had time to sort lights and stuff... although we did manage to get my Borbets and seats on her tonight!

am hoping to get the back bench to match my seats, will lower the back more as she has a bit of a 'nose-down' stance at the mo, top-tint my lights again, tinted side repeaters and a few other bits... am very, very pleased though with the ride and handling considering she is lowered... the Eibach anti-roll bars are the dugs nuts... so to speak!!! and the even better news is the 16x9's are on and dont rub!!! yay!!! so no huge rush to get arches done... the rest of the spec is in my sig...

anyway..... hope you all like!!!! :)

ruby1.jpg

ruby2.jpg

ruby3.jpg

very very nice! Its going to rock like a big rock type thing with those borbies and that drop. Picks asap please!!

Whats the steering wheel, looks classy and interior looks minty mint

you do know the Corrado comes in different colours other than red i hope :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

seriously tho looks very nice.......enjoy 8)

Cheers matey... couldnt get a pic with the Borbets as it was 11.45 and a bit dark by the time we had finished.... will get her polished up (she is utterly fadeless...!) and get daylight pics up ASAP....

the wheel is a Kahn, dunno which one but it is lovely and will be being kept for now - had planned a black and red momo.... she's done 160k, but the interior is immac...

am well chuffed... :)

you do know the Corrado comes in different colours other than red i hope :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

seriously tho looks very nice.......enjoy 8)

lol... not for me unfortunately.... dont think i'll ever own one thats a different colour!!! :oops:

dunno what to do about the grille.... i didnt like the look of it in pics but in the metal its much nicer.... am gonna spray the mesh black and see if that helps, if not i have a 3 bar grille, black badge and eyebrow spoiler that can go on her...!

its looks like that photoshop u done of the old one on the Borbets, Chris!!! :lol: so yes, very smart.... :)

( the red ones are the best one eh! Wink )

pfft - its all your cars fault i have a red rado fetish....! but yes, red ones are the best.... :)

its in the garage somewhere i believe, with the other stuff i brought when i moved....

right... its nice n sunny so i am gonna go for a drive and then get a pic of her with the Borbets on... yay!!!

Ah glad to see that you've finally taken ownership :D

Looking forward to pics and the Jan SE meet to ogle Ruby and Sophie ;)

yup - am looking forward to the Thames Valley and SE Meets next month for the chance to show them off!!! :lol: tis a nice sight to see them on driveway in the morning too....!

got pics of her on the T's, unfortunately i am useless and cant upload them so i'll stick em up tonight!!!

oh, finally found something wrong with her... my stereo went pop! earlier and aint working, good excuse to get the Kenwood in tonight i guess!!! :)

I recognise that car ;)

Get some pics with the new boots on mate.

Have you checked the fuses for the dead stereo? You dont want to plug yours in for it not to work, or worse be blown. Did the amp etc get left in it?

had to take the amp and sub out cos i need the boot space for the stuff for my horse i keep in the car.... :(

am gonna swap stereo anyway, but yeah good point, better go check the fuses!!!

have also decided to go clean the borbets as they have a brake dust/anthracite finish right now... lol!!

Good to see you've got the new wheels on without them rubbing. Now i know i could go for 16x9s if i wanted! Spent all day today adapting my old speakers so they plugged into the vw speaker looms and making my head unit fit! Had a bit of a shock filling up with petrol as well, im used to a metro being filled up on £15, so putting £40 in the rado and only having 3/4 of a tank was a bit crazy. I love the car tho!

I love the car tho!

good.... i bet you enjoyed the drive back... and that £40 of fuel will last for ages - unless your right foots a bit heavy.... :wink: am looking forward to seeing what u do to her!!!

Nice....

Can always let you have the plans for the twin bass speakers to replace the centre hump of the rear seat if you fancy some bass without losing any boot space..