Sign in to follow this  
scarlett

Scarlett's Rado.. p/chop pg 6...!

What are the wheels called, (the ones on when you bought Ruby) i like them alot!

they are the original vw 15'' Estoril wheel, which i really like! they are now on missfairygodmothers valver to replace the 14'' it had on....

lol!!!! i need to have the Dave here to post em up for me! (cos i am thick) so i Promise i'll put em up tonight.... looks bloody amazing tho....! just need to get the back down another 15mm and thats her! :)

nope - no joy yet and havnt had time to speak to Sambo to find out how too!!! am still needing to sort badges and lights and grilles too...! am gonna try a black badgeless grille with the eyebrow spoiler tonight and see if i like it...! will stick a pic of that up too!!!

jus out of interest, where did you get your black badgeless spoiler with eyebrow? because i think that's probably going to be my first mod!

try the venom motor sport website.... they do a spoiler and 2 bar grille in one piece which means the eyebrow spoiler wont sag.... am gonna go attempt tp fit a FK 3 bar grille now... will stick a pic up....

ah... reiger, couldnt remember the name.... yup, that was the one.... looks good! have never had any inclination for badgeless grilles but i think i need to try and make this one look different to the last!!! :roll:

yup - just trying to drag myself downstairs and out into the cold to go do it! lol... need to fit 90mm splitter tonite too.... and get back badge off to spray it and the corrado badge.... what does everyone think, red or black rear badge?

vw logo? hmmm, black if anything although I prefer the silver :)

90mm splitter? good lass ;)

cant wait to see pics, the image i've got in my head is seriously cool

she is coming together nicely! getting lots of good looks in petrol stations and car parks too... actually missed the train today cos i had a major attack of staring-back-over-your-shoulder-at-your-rado-itis.... :) am trying to make her look different to the last one tho so might do back badge red.... if it doesnt work it can go black again....

need to get top of lights tinted too..... soooo much to do!!! :)

only thing about the red rear badge is i've never seen it done well. plenty of plastic primer is the order of the day, and red is one of the hardest colours to match. worth a bash to be different though!

The car looks great Laura. Looking forward to seeing it at the next meet. :)

Your gonna have change them late style controls though, I know how much you like the old ones :lol: