Sign in to follow this  
scarlett

Scarlett's Rado.. p/chop pg 6...!

lol...! she's going lower! thats about a 60mm drop at the front and 40 at the back.... will even up the back just now, then get the arches done and take it from there!!!

**Ian** yup, put a 90mm splitter on her last night too... although the 50 is incredibly practical (it never scraped once!!!) the 90 just looks better!!!

cheers guys!!!

It'd look good sat at about 80mm, but then it wouldnt really be that practical! maybe for shows?

flaired arches are going to look SOOOO good missy! you leaving on the bump strips?

yup - 90mm spoiler is much better....!!!

bump strips will be being left on.... might do the centres of the wheels black/antracite when i get em refurbed... am going for a rad with black scheme on the outside, and black with red on the inside!!! :)

ta much Zippy!!! will have her (and the VR!!) at Thames Valley meet in Jan, so hopefully you'll see her in the metal!!!

just drove thru guildford.... found out just how slowly i have to drive with the 60 drop and 90 splitter the hard way... ouch!!! :oops:

just drove thru guildford.... found out just how slowly i have to drive with the 60 drop and 90 splitter the hard way... ouch!!! :oops:

LOL, I forget the VR is so low sometimes and drive a bit too fast (don't tell Alex :wink: ).

BTW, your new car is looking good 8) !!

ta much Zippy!!! will have her (and the VR!!) at Thames Valley meet in Jan, so hopefully you'll see her in the metal!!!

CRUNCH!!! tis a luverly sound.

:x-mas: Cool see ya in the noo year and merry crimbo to ya both. :x-mas:

*CRUNCH* followed by the obligitory grimace from the driver and a 'oooooooooooo!' from any passengers

with dumb a55 questions like "is that normal?" and "does that not bother you?"

lol... i now hate multi-storeys, between the ramps and the kerbs up the ramps.... ugh!!!

its worth it tho cos the car looks damn good (in my humble opinion....) :lol:

done my vw badge and corrado badge red last night which has tidied up the back end a bit.... getting lights tinted over Xmas and then i'll stick a pic up of her sexy rear!!! :)

when we going to see this VR then??

when she's clean!!! not had the chance to give her a bath yet...!!!

phil think him indoors will be about next week when he is off to get bits for fogs and show you Sophie...!!!

right, I had to add this pic i found of my C to this thread.... this is from No Rice on wed night and I think the car looks fab!!! am actually really pleased with the grille and eyebrow spoiler combo..... she looks mean!!! lol!!! :D

100_1791.jpg

That is a magic shot, especially with the Bobet As on one side and 310s on tother.

She looks even meaner gunning down the M3 on full chat. In her jimmy Choos but ready to issue a dry slap to anyone who gets in the way :)

Awsome!

I used to really dislike red valvers, and due to cars like this over time i've completely changed my mind to the point that i'd actually like to have a red'un.

DON'T BLOODY SELL IT!!!

Watch out there's a ghost breaking in to your car.... :shock:

C looks excellent scarlett. I'm really fancying one one those eye brows at the moment.

8)