Sign in to follow this  
steve_16v

one of the worst exhaust systems I've ever seen....

tbh i cant stop laughing at them... some people must be out of their minds... i find it hard to believe that someone really wants to do this and believes its a good thing. people are very strange.

that is quality workmanship.. lol

anyone whos got half a brain cell would be facking stupied to drive around a motor with drain pipes hanging out of the rear!

bad styling.. barryboys need this car lol

bad styling.. barryboys need this car lol

It should still be there tommorow, if you want I'll take my new 2MPixel phone or a digi cam (if I can get hold of one) and get some better quality pics to put on barryboys

i've seen an E36 bmw with a single can on the back that must have been literally 12 inches in diameter! he'd had to remove the entire rear bumper and valance so he could get it on. it looked like a home-made jet car - absolutely ridiculous. i reckon his other car was probably a vauxhall ;)

There is a Corrado G60 around me with a 4inch jap can, smooth door handles & boot and flip paint! :cry: Looks aweful. Also a fiesta with three 5inch exhausts!

In all fairness, barryboys is full of ignorant **** mostly know nothing about cars.

As much as you may think that, your statement is completely untrue.

I'm afraid I'm mostly with Ronan on this one. There are a lot of knowledgeable people on BarryBoys, however, there are also a lot of people that know bugger all about cars. Worse is the fact that everyone is poised to jump on everyone else for the slightest mistake.

I used to post on there but found the atmosphere too nasty

/off topic

There is a guy I deliver Pizza to that has a £20K Saxo (apparently). £8K on the car and £12K on mods including 4x5" Exhausts (only 1 of which is connected) and Lambo-style doors. Not my cup of tea I have to say...

GTi.Si, are you in Gloucester? That Corrado there looks STUNNING!

TomB, So that means 50% knows, and 50% don't know, so it's not full of ignorant people!

I think the ppl with the modded Preludes are trying thier best to rice them up and go over the top to try and prove something cos they can't afford to get a real 'Rice' car with power like a Skyline etc so that's thier playground for what they can afford

Chris

GTi.Si, are you in Gloucester? That Corrado there looks STUNNING!

TomB, So that means 50% knows, and 50% don't know, so it's not full of ignorant people!

I'm in Stroud which is pretty close. Found the car in the same town, and i've never seen it before!