Sign in to follow this  
olly elworthy

lets see your recaro corrado interiors

I gave my mates dad a lift the other day and he said 'VW do make comfortable seats' I said 'thats true, but these are made by recaro.'

think all VW seats are made by recaro.

I gave my mates dad a lift the other day and he said 'VW do make comfortable seats' I said 'thats true, but these are made by recaro.'

think all VW seats are made by recaro.

Mr. Gaskell seemed to think probably not, but they could well have input in the design of them - they're certainly very good seats.

There's a green label on the underside of the bum cloth/leather section that tells you who makes VW seats, it's not Recaro.....unfortunately! Just some generic German textile company, can't remember who though....

When I had my Audi TT seats in my mk2, I noticed that on the underside they said "KIEPER RECARO" but also "MERCEDES BENZ"!

my mk4 Recaro trim is miles better than the older stuff. Comfiest car seats I've ever sat in.

(yes, the walnut is going.....)

108291254.jpg

Kieper rings a bell...... don't recall seeing Recaro anywhere on any of the cloth or foam pads when I rebuilt my seat though. In fact the foam pads have VW/Audi stamped in them but that doesn't necessarily mean Recaro or whoever didn't make them for VW I suppose.

Either way, they're damn good seats who ever makes them :-)

Yeah I have to say (speaking from no experience of actualy sitting in a Recaro seat) I wouldn't pay extra for a Recaro because the standard ones are so damn good. Mine seem to be in great condition as well, never get any uncomfort even on huge journeys.. Would like to try out a Recaro though. :)

i prefer standard corrado seats to Recaro's as i feel they dont hug as well as the standard seats,,,but the recaro's are comfortable

i prefer standard corrado seats to Recaro's as i feel they dont hug as well as the standard seats

they do if the bolsters are good. but your right about the comfort they are imho amazingly comfy!

i prefer standard corrado seats to Recaro's as i feel they dont hug as well as the standard seats

they do if the bolsters are good. but your right about the comfort they are imho amazingly comfy!

not as well has standard

i prefer standard corrado seats to Recaro's as i feel they dont hug as well as the standard seats,,,but the recaro's are comfortable

They hug perfectly if you're a fatty! :cry:

since u know im the biggest tart on here and i was the prowd owner f a C wit LEATHER ummmmm yummy

LOL heres my pics xxx

No pics...

Here's my interior, I've had them redone in fresh leather last year.

interieur001.jpg

interieur003.jpg

[edit]Placed the pictures on another server, now the links do work! :D[/edit]

Could someone please explain what I'm doing wrong when posting this picture? Is it the weird way the URL is constructed or am I just missing something here? :oops: