Sign in to follow this  
OSV

Pick one Volkswagen and no modding.

OK bit of fun to pass the time. I know most of us on here are serial modders and can't leave anything alone, but.. If you could pick one VW any age, price etc but it must be standard factory spec and remain totally unmodified what would it be. VWs are great cars to mod but if you left it stock which model would it be any why?

I'm struggling to decide though I anticipate a number of votes for Corrado Storms and Campaigns.

lets see how many times veyron can be posted in one thread........

i would lurve a mk1 scirocco storm - still think these are beautiful cars today - it does look awfully like an early/less rounded corrado tho' doesn't it.....

alexblue1.jpg

MK4 R32 Or VR6 Corrado, both perform really well (and look good) unmodified. Do we get them brand new?!

EDIT: Veyron

VW or VAG group? i think we all know what the majority answer will be if its VAG group ;)

VW... hmm, probably a mk4 r32 (which i think might be a popular answer!) or a pheaton.

Yeh brand new, delivered including plates, road tax a tank of fuel and new car smell. No VAG group VW brand only.

MK5 GTI, 3 door, black, spec'd up with leather, sunroof (dump the A/C if poss) and the 4000 speaker Hi-fi upgrade.

These engines have shown WELL over factory power and torque, so no need to touch it :-)

I'd be happy with a nice factory fresh MK4 R32 to be honest :)

Or if I could have any age VW, a VW Motorsport Golf G60 Limited :)

To clarify it needn't be current or still in production. Theres a Karmann Ghia with my name on it.

With no mods I'd say a phaeton W12

I Agree with this too.. but id like 2 :lol: so i could mod one.. :lol:

VR6 Corrado with Black Leather Recaro's, Aircon, Winter Pack, Brand Hatch Option wheels, Dealer fitted lowering springs (they did do them), in Satin Silver.

There was a VW Dealer in Sloane Square that used to do Oettiger options. So I would maybe specify the Oettiger RE wheels that I have fitted to mine instead of the Brands Hatch wheels.

With no mods I'd say a phaeton W12

I Agree with this too.. but id like 2 :lol: so i could mod one.. :lol:[/quote:4b3e0]

Just sheer luxury! I think my main mod if I was to would be a chauffeur!

Darren, are you sure you are not going to cheat and squeeze the engine into that passat or something, :)

Origional 24 screen splittie for me please. In white and mint green. 8) 8)

Either a Golf GTI Limited or a Touareg TDI

Damn! You beat me to it!!!

Golf limited!!!

Suprised no ones said mk1gti, so i'll have one of those as well! :D

(I would have said corrado, but i wouldn't be able to leave it alone!!)

i'd have said a mk1 gti, or even an original beetle, but without being able to mod it to a more modern standard i dont think I'd enjoy it.

Damn this is a tough one,

Mk II Golf GTi 16v, 3 door in oak green would be nice, or a mk IV R32 but given the choice from new I would probably be boring and plump for a Corrado VR6 in nugget yellow (I know it wasn't available when the VR's arrived) with black leather.

I'll be contraversial (speeeling!) and say Corrado Campaign or MkII Scirocco Storm ... oh wait ... Maybe a W12 Roadster then :)