Sign in to follow this  
4stud

Dodge Challenger

Just looking at that challanger engine I can just see people buying them and slapping a vortech charger straight on :D enough room for it

i hope they well balances as would make them into great driving machine

I've always like the old 60's muscle cars and even more so after watching Overhaulin' and it's a shame that over the last 20 or so years, they've just been churning out cheap crap.

But it's good to see the yanks finally getting back to doing what they do best - building crazy beasts :D

Yum Yum , I have to agree the yanks are getting back to what they did best and that is to make a hugely powerful engine and slam it into a horny battleship of a car, Mustangs and Chargers have to be the sexiest cars on the planet without a VW badge surely.

Yum Yum , I have to agree the yanks are getting back to what they did best and that is to make a hugely powerful engine and slam it into a horny battleship of a car, Mustangs and Chargers have to be the sexiest cars on the planet without a VW badge surely.

DEFINATELY agreed!!!!

Fave non vw car-1970 Charger!!!!!

i LOVE yank tanks

if you ever get the chance, go to an american drag car show, its beyond great, personally i HATE drag racing, but the noise these things make, and the looks!

always prefered the charger over the challenger.

but i LOVE the old mustangs. sting rays are one of the sexiest cars of all time, 59 cadi's

and a volvo amazon with a roof chop, not american, but certainly looks it! :lol:

I like that Challenger (not too keen on the Camaro tbh). Looks like it's a relatively compact size as well!

I really like both of them. American muscle cars have so much character and personality, definately cars built with some passion, not just as a machine to transport people from a to b.

sad they have to re-hash old designs to get any sort of character into their cars, it'd be nice to see a nice 'modern' yank car for once. I guess its really all the heratige they have, so fair play. I'd still rather have one of the old ones though, those look a little too clinical and safe to be fun :)

It is very retro and quite true to the original!

We in Europe just dont have the fuel prices for them :lol:

I love in the US the fuel is priced by the galon where here its by the Liter

sad they have to re-hash old designs to get any sort of character into their cars, it'd be nice to see a nice 'modern' yank car for once.

I take it you've never seen a Pontiac Aztek then? It's not pretty when the Yanks attempt something "modern"...! And even uglier "in the flesh", as impossible as it sounds!

Pontiac-Aztek-03.jpg

I wonder why he's selling it? ;)

aztec.jpg

named the 'aztek' because its what they think the ancent race might have driven if they's invented the internal combustion engine and were all blind drunk, I assume?

Or maybe because that's what happens when you drive a Freelander off the top of an Aztec temple? ;)

But, all joking aside, you're right - it would be nice to see them come up with a modern classic. Having said that, wasn't the 350Z designed in California? I'm not so sure it's a lack of talent, maybe more a lack of adventure on the part of US motor manufacturers.