Sign in to follow this  
Leavon

Leavon's IceGayViolet VR-updated 15/04/07 with new pics

Fla, I have 3 Cup 3's for sale(!), one of them got fecked last year and Mille Miglia aren't making any more, hence the ZW1's, I'm gutted :D

Next time I'm up in yorkshire I'll get some pics of em and put em up for sale, could come in handy for people with Cup 3's to have spares.

Phil, I keep spotting little errors here and there, I might go back and tweak the bonnet if I get 5 mins it does detract a bit, well spotted :salute: and it's sooooooo good to be behind the wheel again, I'd forgotten how much I love the car.

Glad you all like the Wallpaper :oops:

Fla, I have 3 Cup 3's for sale(!),

Mmm, might be a problem getting a fourth one. I'll ask him and get back to you. How much would you be looking for?

I hadn't given it a lot of thought, £150? they've got a few scuffs, but they've all got good tyres. I wasn't gonna advertise them as a set cause I think it'll be very difficult to get a fourth. I just thought they might be useful to people with Cup 3's.

Cheers Zippy, liking your C too, Aqua Blue pearl is my 2nd favourite colour :)

nice wall papers

well, the bad thing about being made on the seventh day, is that that was God's day off, and he would probably not be very careful with everything. Although the design turned out heavenly, the mechanics don't seem to last too long :)

nice car, mate.

i think he just fitted the door handles , sunroof and heater matrix on the 7th day :-)

then probably repaired them on the 8th

Shame I got rid of my Zed Dubs otherwise there'd be twins on the forum :-)

Good work my man..... look sweet 8)

Cheers Kev, I'm not too sorry actually, means mine can get 15 minutes of ZW adulation :)

Paul, I'mm 99% certain that that site hasn't updated it's product line as I spoke to MM UK and they said they defibnitely won't be making anymore, I think the factory in Italy got retooled to make MX5 wheels?!

Wasn't sure the text would be to everyones taste, at least it's on black so easy to get rid of.

Thanks a lot, it's a nice car but for amazing see the other IceGay VR a few post above, now that's the benchmark car.

The seventh day one is my desktop as well, I reckon it could be tuned into a tasty t-shirt or sticker.. :)

Stop it Trigger, you're giving me ideas! Might have to look into the T-shirt thing could look good on black.

I've supplied Daves16v with the 2400 res original as he wanted to do a print of it.

At long last I had a chance to go out and take some rural pics of the car this evening, it was a really strange light tonight the haze almost made it look wintery in some pics, made for some interesting images anyway.

Nothings really changed with the car since I last updated this thread, just a few more rattles and squeaks here and there :? but I still get a kick out of it everytime I start it up :twisted: