Sign in to follow this  
shawshankkid

G-Werks stainless steel exhaust.

Here are some pics of the full G-Werks ss exhaust fitted to my 91 G60. This exhaust system is brilliant....Made from top quality 304 grade stainless steel and mandrel bent for improved gas flow. It has a lovely tone,and looks mint fitted. When darren first sent me this system the cat bypass and middle sections fitted mm perfect but the rear section was not a good fit...A bit off centre in the recess,hung a bit low and the tailpipe was 25 degrees or so out so looked a bit naff. After a few discussions with darren about it he asked if i would travel to the manufacturers factory in devon so they could make a jig straight from the car rather than a pattern they were using previously (all expenses paid- very nice of you darren)....after 4 hours and the rear section on and off the car about 15 times they had a new jig welded up and the rear section fitting mm perfect. Really enjoyed watching the system being made from scratch by a grand bunch of lads. Anybody who is after a new ss exhaust look no further.....this system is BRILLIANT.

looks nice mate.

is that angle normal on a G60? or any other rado?

looks good.

the end looks exactly like mine - i've not been able to identify what make mine is :(

The tailpipe coming out at an angle did throw me, too, as I'm so used to a straight tailpipe. Angled ones I normally associate with Roccos.

Any pictures from underneath?

Tempest

Yeah looking good, personally prefer the look of my Miltek, however, if i was in the market i would be giving that some consideration