Sign in to follow this  
Andy665

New Car For the Wife

After selling the Audi a lot quicker than we expected decided on a Bora.

I've had a couple of V5's before and whilst not the most exciting drive I always found them to be incredibly refined and comfortable and definitely a better looking car than the MK4 Golf.

Found this and bought it today, absolutely mint apart from a scuff on the drivers door mirror, just need to drop it by 40-60mm, stick some 17" or 18" rims on it and fit a Milltek.

Going to use G-Mans Passat for inspiration.

Paid £4900 for it - a lot cheaper than comparable Golfs

2000 W VOLKSWAGEN BORA 2.3 V5 4 Door Saloon with FULL Leather

Metallic Ink Blue with Black Leather and Wood Trim, 43048 Miles, FULL Service History, Power Steering, BBS Alloy Wheels, Remote Central Locking, Digital Climate Controlled Air Conditioning, Front & Side Airbags, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, Heated Front Seats, Radio Cassette Player with Multi Stack CD Changer, Rear Colour Coded Boot Spoiler, £5250

New car for the missus? Sounds like you got a good swap there! ;)

I like Boras, I must admit. I might get a 1.8T Sport as my next car.

Nice looking motor... love that colour too! Thats an awesome price too :shock:

The g/f is thinking about a replacement for her Yaris - something like this could be a real contender 8)

I like Boras, I must admit. I might get a 1.8T Sport as my next car.

Great cars, cant fault my 1.8T now I've uprated it a bit, but it was a dissapointment when I changed from a chipped G60.

Good price to buy, but it is a little sadening cos I got mine new 3 and half years ago...

Very nice, not a car that i've really paid much attention to before but it looks good and a great spec for that price! :)

Been browsing tonight and ordered a few bits and pieces, front valence fog lights, Angel Eyes, chrome instrument rings and gear lever gaiter and hopefully a winning bid on some 18" RS4 alloys, want to try and keep an OE+ look

Oh dear, the buying has begun, set of brand new OE R32 rims bought today, Passat W8 interior light, Milltek ordered, nice to spend monay on something other than the Rado's

If the Milltek is the same style tailpipe as mine you'll need a 4 motion rear valence with the exhaust cutout.

P4030002.jpg

4Motion front and rear valences are already on order, surprised at how reasonably priced they are (£68 for both)