Sign in to follow this  
matthewb1985

woohoo i dont have to surrender my license

well i am having a heart operation on wednesday the 8th. getting a defibrilater fitted. i have been told all along that i will not be able to drive for 6 months. but have been informed correctly that i am not allowed to drive for just a month.

good job i havent cancelled my RR place

woohoo

im sure i should be ok if not the girlfriend can drive just declared the C SORN because i thought i was off road for 6 months will have to tax it again now cheers anyway iow_corrado_g60

matthewb1985, blimey! i get stressed at having to use an inhaler [whilst smoking, walking up hill] Good luck with the op, and horray for still being able to drive! look forward to seeing you at stealth.

belive me stress isnt the word got this heart disease, and a crazy allergy to chrome, leather and a list as long as my arm including car oil, glue ink its mad. oh yeah got asthma as well. the good thing is im only 20.

cheers looking forward to rolling road day

oh yeah got asthma as well.

have you ever tried goats milk? my brother suffered from asthma for years when he was a kid, until my parents bought a milking goat for the farm, after drinking goats milk daily he didnt have a single asthma attack until the goat died, he then started having asthma attacks again, this was before goats milk was readilly availiable in supermarkets, my parents discussed the goats milk thing with my brothers gp and he said it was known to help asthma.

well i am back from london had the operation. its bloody painful cant move my left arm at all. got a couple of week off work now to take it easy.thanks for the support

hey dude, glad you're back :)

hope the arm gets better quickly

get a vr6 auto ;)

EDIT: can i just point out i am fully hetrosexual so have a manual, but in your case we could let you off for medical reasons ;)