Sign in to follow this  
H8RRA

What is going on with Corrado prices ?

17's, stainless steel exhaust AND LEATHER - on the road, running, £400ono - just sold before I called at dinnertime!!!!! Advertised in the yellow paper......

WTF is going on ?

but £400?! thats next to F-all! I'm sorry but even if i was desperate I wouldnt got to £400.

o.n.o. !!!!

Didin't dare ask if it went cheaper - serves me right - i should have bought the paper when i went past the newsagent this morning at 0730 and i'd have another corrado now.....

Well i wasn't complaining when i got my vr for £1500.

Hopefully prices will rocket again when summer comes!

Well i wasn't complaining when i got my vr for £1500.

Hopefully prices will rocket again when summer comes!

i'm not complaining at the price i've bought corrado's for but hate missing a bargain :x

Think about it this way boys >

People say "anything is only worth what some1 wants to pay for it"

Therefore if you have no intention of selling something, then it is priceless :wink:

I.e The majority of us own priceless Cs :thumbleft:

i'm not complaining at the price i've bought corrado's for but hate missing a bargain Mad

You are a man driven by greed - give over man

i'm not complaining at the price i've bought corrado's for but hate missing a bargain Mad

You are a man driven by greed - give over man

cheeky git - you've been known to pick up a few bargains in your time and what if i'm still chasing after some leather? Get in your garage and fix y'car, man 8)

they are old cars.

to most people they are just that, and old cars are worthless unless you are an enthusiast.

agreem paul but i would have thought most ould realise the value in the leather, unless it was cr4p...

they are old cars.

to most people they are just that, and old cars are worthless unless you are an enthusiast.

says it as it is

Im still surprised recaros go for so much as they are old seats by now.

Roy

the prices are getting that low it makes you wonder (or feel stupid) about spending another penny on it

people wont pay big money for old cars , regardless of the amount that has been spent on them - ask aposegil and many others :-(

thats why i plan to keep mine for a long long time! im going to keep it minty and by the time im 80 and it will be worth enough so my children can pay off my debts when im gone!! :lol:

Not all bad news!

Im sumtimes tempted to buy an old sh@gged 16V for a winter hack!

Tryn to convince the misses to get 1 instead of a mk3!

I dont think some people know really just how loved these cars are they just bought it to get from a2b and probably own mondeos now :lol:

It may well have been £400 for a reason. I mean, you didn't actually see the car right? It may not have been the bargain you're imagining.

Its just a sh1t time for anyone trying to sell a second hand car now. I have heard of a few poor owners havin to break there cars to try to get some cash out of the all the work put in

Its the same for new cars as well - they are depreciating quicker then ever at the moment. I am sure there must be a trickle down from the new sales end to the secondhand market.

All in all my car does not make much financial sense (i bought it at the peak just before the slide), i am still paying off the loan for it and watch prices slide everyday. But then i bought it with my heart and not my noggle. So when i look at it sitting so posied and take it out for a growl - its my heart that glows and not the maths in my head.

Still back to the topic £400 notes - that is nuts!