Sign in to follow this  
Stan 24v

My car park

Who owns the one next to it and is that another one in the background? Where do you live corradoland :lol:

Or is it moon rock?

Where do you work Stan? Karmann? Front of yours looks a bit high with that light-weight puny valved engine :-P :lol:

What do you reckon the term for a group of Rados is????

A gaggle? Flock?

I reckon its gotta be Pack :)

Looked good yesterday with Peanuts one, the green storm and mine all parked next to eachother :).... mine was slightly lower than the others :lol:

A gaggle? Flock?

I think it's known as a 'trouble of Corrados'.

yup! M15 VW and i picked up my new rado yesterday :lol: absolutely love it to be bits. Hoping and praying ill be keeping this one :roll: (think i said that about the last 3 and the mk2 vr :oops: ) Few little jobs to do to make it my own (no not break bits on it :wink: ) Got a couple of pics on my phone with the 3 raddos together yesterday will put them up once we've had brekky.

lol, oh aye m15Vw's is a tad lower than the others in the pic..... a tad being the understatement of the year. Looks bloody awesome on the road epitomising exactly what a rado should, low aggressive and imtimidating. Screams get outta the bloody way im coming through when you see it in your rear view mirror!

Nice one

Gav

nope.....all M15VW's fault for letting me drive hers to work while my mk2 was er ....poorly. made me really miss mine. Deliberated long and hard about getting rid of my old vr to buy a mk2 vr. Glad i did cos ive always wanted one, just still missed the rado.

Gav

Id love to be able to own cars for a few months and sell them without getting attatched to them. I'd buy a G40 if i knew i wouldn't end up keeping it and modifying that as well.

:lol: bet your other half wont appreciate it though....will i, wont i, i dont know, what shall i do etc :roll: :lol:

A gaggle? Flock?

rofl, I like that :)

Only parked mine next to another C once, never found out who's is was, but I parked right up nose to nose with them (parked on the road), apparently it 'looked like they were kissing' :roll:

M15 VW, you seem to have trouble parking, they're all over the shop ;)

Nikki that looks good. Liking your phat wheels too 8)

Did you go into the Mill? Its a bloody sh*thole!! Lived there for 6 months, and it was nightmare after nightmare. Plenty of C's to look at though ;)

['H3R4POR]

A gaggle? Flock?

rofl, I like that :)

Only parked mine next to another C once, never found out who's is was, but I parked right up nose to nose with them (parked on the road), apparently it 'looked like they were kissing' :roll:

M15 VW, you seem to have trouble parking, they're all over the shop ;)[/quote:63739]

only the blackberry one is mine.

Nikki that looks good. Liking your phat wheels too 8)

Did you go into the Mill? Its a bloody sh*thole!! Lived there for 6 months, and it was nightmare after nightmare. Plenty of C's to look at though ;)

Yeh we did. Made Gav feel right at home with the whole prison look :lol:

Very odd.Huge puddles of water on the ground floor. Nice flats though.

Ryan said the bloke round the corner who had a BMW just bought a silver rado too. Theres loads up there!

Thanks for the comment about my rado :D