Sign in to follow this  
KIPVW

car bra

Does anyone know more about the car bras as on this weeks banner ?

and are they any good? Also who's car is it as wouldn't mind a quick chat about it.

Thanks!

Kip.

Does anyone know more about the car bras as on this weeks banner ?

and are they any good? Also who's car is it as wouldn't mind a quick chat about it.

Thanks!

Kip.

tis my bra pm me if ya want details, im only at rotherham aswell, where are ya in sheffield?

It'll scratch the paint Paul, don't do it... I have one on the 'rat and that's what's happened to it... not good... If you do fit one, get some of that clear protector sheet that bodyshops use and put that underneath it...

The problem is that if you have it on and it rains, the mineral deposits in the rain get trapped under the bra, then when it moves during driving it scratches the paint... they're fine for Cali, or if you take it off everytime it rains (which in this country gets a bit tedious!)

Car bra's were never designed to be left on the car permanently IMO... just put it on for nice days when you want to go for a blast in the knowledge that your leading edges will remain chip free... other than that leave it open to the elements!

Like gradeA says they are probably more useable in areas where the weather is good :?

ive had mine on for a while and i havent got any scratches, i also noticed that when ive had it out in the rain the underneath of the bra isnt wet. i take mine off everytime i wash the car and wash it.

Oh a bit of yes/no oppinion wise there but still wouldnt mind a look at one so ta very much for the comments folks.

Kip :roll:

If sufficient interest exists, I can get the original VWoA Corrado bras, which have a little Corradologo on the right front section (when looking at the Rado at the front).

Tempest

If sufficient interest exists, I can get the original VWoA Corrado bras, which have a little Corradologo on the right front section (when looking at the Rado at the front).

Tempest

how much do u reckon these would be?

Yeah Tempest lets get this going!

This must be the 4th topic on car bras,few folk are interested then folk who dont like them come on and slate them then the topic dies and with it goes good interest on a group buy! :roll:

So if you dont like them,boring! Youve prob said it on the other 3 sets posts! :lol:

hmmmm. i've been looking for these too.... i'm in if theres a possibility of a group buy happening....

will go have a trawl through t'interweb n see if i can find any with the logo....

ok... i was speaking to the Autobra people about ordering the bra for mine, they are avail later this month, and I asked if they do discounts for group buys. Basically they said if we could get 15 or more people on here then they would do them at £42 delivered as opposed too the £71 it normally costs.... which must be about 40% off....

dunno if anyone would be interested in it or if they would rather see if you can get the one Tempest was talking about but thought i'd mention it anyway...! :)

maybe we should see how much the ones with the logo are going to be,i doubt there gonna beat that price, that does seem like a fair bit of discount 8)