Sign in to follow this  
ZippyVR6

Who Garages their C overnight?

I dream of a garage. Or even a drive for that matter.

We have to park our baby anywhere we can. Sometimes can be about 15mins walk away.

When I get the body sorted am considering investing in one of those super alarms that pages you if she is tampered with.

where's my bl**dy builder! will probably do an 'extending my garage' thread when he eventually turns up

so mine swap round week by weekish between the garage and the car park at work

When I finally get round to buying a garage, i mean house and garage, i mean house :) It will definately have to have a nice garage attached to the house or at least with power. As u say. Priorities :)

Jay

I was in garage heven until i had to move to Bristol. @ my Peeps house i had a double garage to my self because mum could not get her camper in and Dad had a company car (it was a Laguna) I had a R/control in the car to open the door while driving and an electric switch to open the door from the house. Now I have a drive about 6ft 1 wide which takes an age to reverse onto. I think that I'm being punished for living so well before.

Guess i'm pretty lucky, my garage has power 'n everything. Wish I knew about more about mechanics to be able to do some operations on my C! :oops:

I dream of a garage. Or even a drive for that matter.

We have to park our baby anywhere we can. Sometimes can be about 15mins walk away.

When I get the body sorted am considering investing in one of those super alarms that pages you if she is tampered with.

Why do I find the "if she tampered with" so funny?

My garage external but on the front of my house. When I moved in I had an Exup and FJ1200 so I took a 15" grinder to the wall and cut a doorway in it so I could see the bikes from the living room. Now the bikes have gone my car goes in every night. I not only have carpet on the wall where the door opens but the floor is done front to back. Comfy in the winter!. However the best toy has to be a remote control opener bought for £80 out of the local paper. Its good to drive into the street press the button and drive straight in.

I live in a block of 6 flats, but there plenty of space. I use the space hidden most away from the street, and all the neighbours know not to even think of parking within door banging distance of the rado! :wink:

Heheh, myself and scarlett are only renting but we wouldn't take anywhere that didn't have at least a drive! Eventually managed to get a place that has garage and just about enough driveway for two cars! Except that now the garage is full of junk, and I still have to park the VR round the corner cos the rat's on the drive... :roll:

Yup, but then Laura's'll be getting garaged and the driveway will be taken up with my VR and the V6 Audi we're getting as a runabout... Leather and aircon too... ;)

I have no issues whatsoever with parking my C on the road, body is already dinged so not worried about a couple more...!

I do!!! It keeps the car out of Pikey sight and protects it from the weather.

A nice double garage with RCD protected power ... drempt of this for ages, but I'm in heaven now :-)

I have a garage, but I currently park it on the drive.

Too much hassle in the mornings!!

After the summer though, it's going to be a weekend car, so it'll be locked away then...

mine sits on the drive or road. wish it could live in the garage, its so much better more keepin it nice and clean! you spend a sunday afternoon cleaning it, leave it out sunday night, it rains and by Monday it looks like it did on Sunday morning!

If (when) I get another C it will have its own garage. Where i've moved to has an allocated garage.. combining that and the nice area i'm in now, my car insurance is CHEAP.

I got a price for a 1.8 16v and it was £320 fully comp! Bring it on! :)

yep,garaged (bit rickity :lol: )at our new house. :)

after some bas**rd fired my immaculate b plate mk2 gti :cry: at our old house,havent slept since...