Sign in to follow this  
Ronan

Will this work?

Had a suggestion of this colour from ToffeeRado cos I'm not sure which colour to go for when I get the car sprayed in the summer - do you all think this would work on a Corrado?

Cheers.

Burburry? :D

No, that dove grey would look smart with black rims (painted Speedlines?) , all the black trim would set it off a treat.

Burburry? :D

No that dove grey would look smart with black rims (painted Speedlines?) , all the black trim would set it off a treat.

sounds good or even tartan :lol:

Not keen on the speedlines personally, and plus my car is a G not a VR anyway. But would look alright wih the centres of my BBS rims painted black or gunmetal, with the lip left silver...

hell no.

flat, bright colours look arse on a corrado.

yellow, white, red. all look rubbish.

stick to dark metallics.

yellow, white, red. all look rubbish.

I couldn't disagree more. I think Corrado wears the flat colours incredibly well. White especially looks superb - with the contrast of the black trim pieces a white Corrado looks excellent.

i reckon it's a cool colour, somthing different, it could be pulled off but you gotta be happy with it so doubts can't be a good sign.

It would work very well but only if you finish it in the same way as that MK2. All the little touches, everything satin black. Clean as a whistle, dumped on the floor.

Take away all those elements and it would look ar5e in that colour, but with them it looks awesome.

I would go for 17" Porker Monoblock wheels in Satin Black.

Jay

I love it Audi have a slightly darker one too - Nimbus Grey I think - either colour would look fantastic on a C IMO 8)