Sign in to follow this  
GrahamU

Jag driver doing a good deed

Just imagine trying that in a Corrado, pull up at the scene of the accident, carfully shoehorn someone onto the back seat to have a lay down. :lol:

thats unreal! i hope he got a nice fat payout.

that said, i can see a sweet project coming from this...

09_1_b.JPG

weld the doors back on with the window frames chopped off and seal the gaps, somehow strengthen the chassis and buy yourself some goggles ;)

What a girl's blouse. I'd never let the fire brigade cut up someone's car just because I had some poxy back pain. The 'injured' party walked to the damn car! Hmmm, five seconds of pain getting out of the car and laying on the floor or let someone's car get destroyed after they've just helped you out. Tough choice.

How come the boot had to be opened like that?!

good point - smells a bit fishy

BOOT LID HAS BEEN PRICED OPEN AS OWNER HAD PERSONAL BELONGINGS INSIDE.

where was his key ?? priced open lol

Does the boot have a lock on it? Perhaps the central locking bas boogered after they'd torn the roof and doors off..!

Gutted.. not sure thats quite a true story though - and the boot does seem a little strange to me but like Tig says it could have been down to the central locking getting buggered :?

What a girl's blouse. I'd never let the fire brigade cut up someone's car just because I had some poxy back pain. The 'injured' party walked to the damn car! Hmmm, five seconds of pain getting out of the car and laying on the floor or let someone's car get destroyed after they've just helped you out. Tough choice.

Exactly, I drove myself a couple of miles with a broken vertebra, least he could of done was suffer a bit of pain to save the poor guys motor! :)

It does all seem a bit of strange story though :?

WTF? Do the fire brigade use lasers to cut the roof now? Neat cut along the screen dont you think?

Excellent point! Only had a quick glance at the story at work but having seem that windscreen there's definately something dodgy going on :?

what i cant understand is why cut the roof off ? i can see the reason if the doors were stuck solid like the result of a collision, you`d have little choice, but lets face it, the rear seat on the jag isn`t a small area you`d have to squeeze onto, surely someone could fit a neckbrace and then slide a back board under the patient with the door open without a problem ? if i was in that position i`d have to pull the old " whats that up there " routine and drag the fecker out whilst everyone`s looking the other way

good point gaz. plenty of room in the back of that jag to put a neck brace on and to slide a board under the injured party, and yes that glass does look like its being cut with a laser.

I was chatting to a mate about this earlier, he is a fireman, as soon as I mentioned it he said, "Whatever you do, don't put a crash victim in your car". Apparently if the patient mentions back pain the paramedics will not risk moving them, so if the car is in the way it gets cut away. Apparently they're trained to always approach casualtys from the front to stop them looking around.

I drove myself a couple of miles with a broken vertebra

You, sir, are double hard.

Just very stupid! :roll: